Profile for Nicola B > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
There's Something I've Been Dying to Tell You
There's Something I've Been Dying to Tell You

5.0 out of 5 stars moving, funny and brave, 22 Oct 2014
I actually bought this for my mum but ended up reading it. Lynda is a inspiration the book made me laugh, tearful and everything in between. RIP Lynda your a brave lady x

Eating Less: Say Goodbye to Overeating
Eating Less: Say Goodbye to Overeating

4.0 out of 5 stars simple and straightforward, 13 Oct 2014
This book isn't complicated, there are no lists difficult to fit in an already busy day so on finishing the book the advice feels doable. I've just read the book so can't comment on the effectiveness but it all makes perfect sense and seems easy to incorporate.

TOTAL RECALL: PERFECT RESPONSE TRAINING FOR PUPPIES AND ADULT DOGS
TOTAL RECALL: PERFECT RESPONSE TRAINING FOR PUPPIES AND ADULT DOGS

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 10 April 2014
Just finished this book , the technique is nicely broken down and written in a friendly approachable way. I'm going to start working through the exercises and hopefully get my recall problem sorted.

What Are You Hungry For?: The Chopra Solution to Permanent Weight Loss, Well-Being and Lightness of Soul

5.0 out of 5 stars very practical, 5 April 2014
I like. This author is so down to earth and realistic about expectations and time. I will be trying the exercises and recipes from this book.

Skinny Bitch: A No-Nonsense, Tough-Love Guide for Savvy Girls Who Want to Stop Eating Crap and Start Looking Fabul

5.0 out of 5 stars No nonsense, 6 Feb 2014
hard hitting and helpful, would recommend! lots of useful and practical information with good resources. I like the simple presentation and the fact it pulls no punches. if you call yourself an animal lover and have any case for yourself, health and weight read this book.

How to Bake
How to Bake

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: How to Bake (Kindle Edition)
you certainly get your money worth with this book. tons of delicious recipes which are clear and easy to follow. Paul includes lots of tips that you don't usually get in recipes such as keeping the yeast and salt separate (which I didn't know as a novice baker). There's plenty of variety and lots that I will be trying that wouldn't have occurred to me. so far as I'm concerned a good buy.

Pearls of Wisdom
Pearls of Wisdom
by Caeli Fullbrite

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing cards, 23 Nov 2010
This review is from: Pearls of Wisdom (Cards)
There is so much to these cards that it is hard to know where to begin! but you will never run out of things to find in each card however long you use them. Best for those who enjoy busy cards and like lots of detail to read intuatively with, They are bright and cheerful and have a real carribian flavour.

I love these cards theres so much in them I cant see that I will ever get bored with them or stuck into a standard interpretation theres just to much going on in them to be static in your readings.

Gaia Oracle: Guidance, Affirmations, Transformation, Book and Oracle Card Set
Gaia Oracle: Guidance, Affirmations, Transformation, Book and Oracle Card Set
by Toni Carmine Salerno

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely deck!, 23 Nov 2010
This has only been with me a week or so and is already one of those decks that there is no point in putting back in the drawer. A lovely gentle but insightful deck that is a pleasure to use. The art is lovely and the messages always appropriate. I often use these in conjunction with tarot as well and find they work really well.

Would recommend this deck have already bought another for my friend who loved them on first sight and have ordered a couple of Tonis other decks.

Angels of Light Cards - Pocket Edition: 52 full colour cards
Angels of Light Cards - Pocket Edition: 52 full colour cards
by Diana Cooper

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cards, 23 Nov 2010
I really like these cards! I am a Tarot girl, love my Tarot but I find these cards perfect when I need that extra bit of help, every card I have pulled from this deck has been so appropriate, they are easy to use and are so straight forward, great for when you dont want to use a lot of brain cells on interpreting them, I use them particulary if I feel down or want a quick straight answer and have found them helpful. The are also nice to use in conjunction with a Tarot reading to get an overview at the end from a spritiual slant.

I love the size as well, i have small hands and these are easy to shuffle but a nice size, good for the handbag! very suitable for beginners who may find tarot or intuative oracles off putting...

The Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck
The Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck
by John Holland

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice deck, 17 Oct 2010
It took me a little while to warm to these cards, being a very Tarot girl I found the more oracally feel to them difficult so I out them aside for a bit. I have now come back to them and have found I love them! I needed a shift in brain cells but since using these cards regualry have found them great for readings and very striaght forward. They are lovely quality and I dont really miss the court cards.

I would recommend these and they would be equally suitable for a beginner as well as someone who just fancied a change,

Page: 1 | 2 | 3