Profile for Christina V > Reviews

Archangel Oracle Cards
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, accurate and inspirational, 8 Oct 2011
This review is from: Archangel Oracle Cards (Cards)
I have had some medical problems recently and have started in believing in Angels. So I wanted to get more in touch with the Angels. I have never used tarot or oracle cards before, but for some reason I bought this deck.

I absolutely adore it! I can not recommend it enough. It is so uplifting, from the images to the meanings to the whole readings and it really does make you feel like you are always safe and are being taking care of by the angels. What amazed me the most was how accurate all the readings were. I did many for myself - of course, but did lots for my friends too and every single one of them was so accurate and helpful! You can use this daily, or weekly or when ever you feel like. And even I- that I have never done anything like this before, have been successful and so happy ever since I got them. You feel the energy of the Angels, of your own self and of what you are able to achieve. If you have any doubts about purchasing this deck please just go for it! You will not regret it :)