Profile for E. Queripel > Reviews

Content by E. Queripel

E. Queripel "Elaine Queripel" (Worcester)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Rieker Z6743-45, Women Boots, Grey (Basalt/Nuss/Orange Multi/45), 5 UK (38 EU)
Rieker Z6743-45, Women Boots, Grey (Basalt/Nuss/Orange Multi/45), 5 UK (38 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them so much!!, 16 May 2016
These boots are fantastic! Really soft and comfortable and look so unique and stylish. I get loads of compliments on them. The only thing I would say is they are not quite as robust as they look in the picture but I still think they are excellent value for money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous perfect colour 😍, 20 Feb. 2016
I absolutely love this colour (01330 Exhale) Gorgeous muted dusky pink/brown. Goes with everything and looks really classy. Well packaged, good quality and good value for money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and Professional products, 20 Feb. 2016
This set is brilliant. Arrived all well packaged and not damaged. Was a bit cautious after reading some of the reviews here so I ensured I checked all the products immediately in case any had solidified in the bottles as this has clearly been an issue for some people. If this was the case I would have immediately returned all of the items. All were good though. I was so excited that I used them straight away and the results far surpassed my expectations! So easy to use (much easier than nail polish) and you use so little of the products each time that these will last for ages. I am only annoyed that I have spent so much money in salons over the past few years when I could have saved myself a fortune in doing them myself! Will definitely order again when these run out.
Comment Comment | Permalink

NailStar® Professional LED Nail Dryer Nail Lamp for Shellac and Gel Polish with 30sec, 60sec, 90sec and 30min Timers
Offered by The Body Source

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding value for money, 18 Feb. 2016
This lamp is perfect. Looks really professional. It's sturdy and robust. It is really easy to use and provided beautiful results from the very first use. Quick delivery and outstanding value for money. Very happy customer.

One Ball Of Wool (Dk Crafts)
One Ball Of Wool (Dk Crafts)
by DK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect book, 15 Jan. 2016
I got this book as a present and I love it so much! I plan to make everything in it. All the projects make really lovely and functional items. Very well detailed and clear patterns. Includes both knit and crochet ideas, covers all skill levels and includes a detailed section in the back with shows all the different stitches...brilliant.

5 X 250ML Clear PET Plastic Bottle with Silver/Black Lotion Pump Dispenser
5 X 250ML Clear PET Plastic Bottle with Silver/Black Lotion Pump Dispenser
Offered by Lucemill

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent size and good value for money, 18 Dec. 2015
I make all my own aromatherapy shampoos, conditioners, shower gels and hand washes. These are the perfect size and great value for money. The dispenser tube goes all the way to the bottom so no product is wasted. Really happy customer. I will be making regular purchases - Thank you.

Wooden Scoop Set of 3 x 14cm (B) stylish design
Wooden Scoop Set of 3 x 14cm (B) stylish design
Offered by DB Gardentools

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, well made and very good value for money, 18 Dec. 2015
These are great! I make all my own aromatherapy bath salts and body scrubs in medium kilner jars and these are the perfect size to scoop out the product. Excellent value for money too as you get three scoops. Very happy customer 😊 Will be ordering regularly.

10ml AMBER Glass Bottles - PACK of 5
10ml AMBER Glass Bottles - PACK of 5
Offered by Aura Essential Oils

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Sept. 2015
Quality product, good value for money. Will be buying again.

Luxury Terry Bath Pillow, soft terry towel covering, with four sucker pads for easy install
Offered by Inco-Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY, 21 Sept. 2015
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY - Awful quality, tatty, discoloured and cheap looking with bits of material sticking out the edges - Went straight in the bin.

Heart Home Sweet Home Cross Stitch Kit
Heart Home Sweet Home Cross Stitch Kit
Offered by Sew and So

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT KIT :-), 21 Sept. 2015
This is a really good kit. Contains everything you need (would recommend a frame/big hoop). Really good quality product. It has taken me quite some time to complete but I think that is because I am quite new to cross stitch and this is the biggest project I have done to date. Nice simple counted cross stitch with very clear instructions. Very happy customer - Thank you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4