Profile for Ramadan101 > Reviews

Single Hole Punch Single Hole Plier Punch One Hole Chrome Metal Perforator
Single Hole Punch Single Hole Plier Punch One Hole Chrome Metal Perforator
Offered by HaberCrafts

5.0 out of 5 stars So good it's holy, 26 Jan. 2016
Does exactly what it says on the tin...or in this case, the description... Easy to aim and punch and cuts through the card I needed it to.

Twin Reflex Camera Pencil Sharpener
Twin Reflex Camera Pencil Sharpener
Offered by Urban Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected, 16 Jan. 2014
To be honest, I bought this initially for the looks. I love the style of retro cameras but having one as an ornament just for appearance seems kind of pointless...so when I found this, and it actually has function I thought that's perfect.

Now i'd used mechanical pencil sharpeners before but never saw the benefit of them over normal sharpeners. This has completely changed my opinion, its very smooth, my leads never break, and there is even the option to choose how sharp you want the tip to be sharpened to (an option I never thought I needed before now). I draw a lot of technical drawings and this has definitely made it that bit easier and neater when I'm working.

And it looks gorgeous, my dad at first thought I had somehow found his old camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, 16 Jan. 2014
These lights are very dainty and pretty. They are battery operated, perfect for placing somewhere out of reach of a wall socket but also when you don't have space for lots of wiring, or just want it to look neat. I bought them as a decoration for my room all year round and for that they work perfectly, I can just switch them on from the battery pack whenever I want on occasion.

I'd probably recommend using rechargeable batteries though as they need changed every month.

For the quality and price, because they don't look like cheap fairy lights, they are definitely worth it and exactly what I wanted.

BlackBerry HDW-24206-001 Pocket Case for BlackBerry Curve 8520 Series Handsets - Black
Offered by DeviceFun

4.0 out of 5 stars almost perfect but with reason, 31 Dec. 2010
This case is real quality, its leather and looks really sophisticated. My only fault is that it doesnt completely cover the phone but that makes sense because it provides easy access to it and it isnt too big and bulky. Its a good addition so i definitely recommend it if a simple easy case is what your looking for.

4.0 out of 5 stars its 99p!!, 31 Dec. 2010
First of, i got this 99p so i wasn't expecting it to be perfect, but it sorta is. Its comfortable and soft, very easy to put on, with space for the outlets and buttons are easy to push. The colour is very nice too. My only fault is that it can come off just as easily as you put it on so i dont really trust it in my bag where it can just slide off. But if you always have it out, or you just want another case to use when you do have it out, i recommend it because there are no other faults. If you do want a case that u can put in your bag, i recommend a tpu material case which i got for just £1.99. Anyway sits definitely worth the 99p though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth it, 31 Dec. 2010
I spent an unusual amount of time trying to find the perfect case for my ipod because i felt they were all just too expensive and there were so many materials. I felt the hard cases scratch your ipod as you put it on and the silicon case just easily falls off but this tpu material really protects it, its soft enough not to scratch your ipod and fits it snugly while also being strong enough to stay on and protect it from basically anything. I got this one for £1.99, when there are ones for £10, and it works just as well so i definitely recommend it. The only fault is that the buttons are difficult to press even though they tried to design it so that it worked fine but i dont mind, you get used to it when it only costs £2. Its worth it.

SUCK UK Pencil Sharpener Desk Tidy - Natural
SUCK UK Pencil Sharpener Desk Tidy - Natural
Offered by Good Superstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius!, 24 Oct. 2010
Perfect. Well i mean its a pencil holder so you can't really go wrong with it, it's not just going to stop working so it definately does what itt says of the tin - or rather the pretty cool packaging it comes in. I think its awesome, its very well made, very realistic and looks damn good on my table. It's genius.

3.0 out of 5 stars they're ok, 24 Oct. 2010
They work well for clicking on things, and you'll probably buys these because you want something to click on links that are too small, and for that they work. But u cant slide or scroll with them but then again for £3 if u want to buy them and keep it on the side in case u get fed up, but don't expect to use them all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 24 Oct. 2010
I hadn't heard of these before, and i had no idea exactly what they were or how they work, but its really simple. Its very easy to use, effecient and clean. It even looks quite good though no one gets to see it. I recommend this because with fountain pens u really fly through the ink cartridges but after buying this, you save quite a bit of money. If you love fountain pens, you'll love this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2013 4:45 PM BST

Stereo Earphones
Stereo Earphones

3.0 out of 5 stars they're ok, 24 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Stereo Earphones (Electronics)
You can't really expect that much for a cheap pair of earphones, and im glad i didnt because they broke within a few months and the rubber ear pieces kept on falling off. The sound isnt all that good either, they're not terrible but the free earphones u get with apple are clearer. All in all, they were alright for the price but i recommend paying £10 more for better earphones that'll last longer, they'll eventually break too but at least u wont have to spend more time searching for another pair of earphones.

Page: 1 | 2