Profile for Debbie > Reviews

Havaianas Top Flip Flops - Black
Havaianas Top Flip Flops - Black
Offered by jomodo

5.0 out of 5 stars Plain understated havaianas, 26 Jun. 2016
Great service, would definitely use again. I love my havaianas!

Schwarzkopf Igora Royal Copper  7-77 - Medium Blonde Copper Extra Hair Colour / Tint 60ml Tube
Schwarzkopf Igora Royal Copper 7-77 - Medium Blonde Copper Extra Hair Colour / Tint 60ml Tube
Offered by HairStyle4U

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what ordered, 26 Nov. 2014
Great product, value for money. Didn't realise it was coming from Israel though, took a bit longer delivery

SELVYT BOOT & SHOE POLISHING CLOTH
SELVYT BOOT & SHOE POLISHING CLOTH
Offered by Rift Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 29 Aug. 2014
This review is from: SELVYT BOOT & SHOE POLISHING CLOTH
Fab product, bought for my daughter who is military, absolute gods end when it comes to bulling her boots!

Belkin Leather Smart Of/Off Trifold Case Cover with Stand for iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad 4 with Retina Display - Brown
Offered by E Supplier

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smart., 18 May 2014
I love this item, iPad clips into place, durable and stylish leather case. Absolutely perfect. I would definitely reccommend this to people.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Oct. 2013
Bought this as a gift and it's spot on, fabric, size, slogan, all brilliant. Definitely recommend these if your stuck for ideas.

Disney Cars - Lightning Mcqueen - Plastic Lunchbox with handle
Disney Cars - Lightning Mcqueen - Plastic Lunchbox with handle

3.0 out of 5 stars Great lunchbox, but, 24 Oct. 2013
This is a quirky lunchbox, great in all ways but... The catch is very flimsy, I have opened and closed it twice and already it looks as though it's going to snap. Would have returned it but for £3.50 it's hardly worth the hassle. They need to change this problem ASAP.

The Little Book Of Confidence
The Little Book Of Confidence
by Susan Jeffers

5.0 out of 5 stars Handbag companion, 9 Oct. 2013
I love this little book. If you have any moments of doubt or need a little lift, then this will be your best friend in your handbag. :) I carry mine everywhere with me.

The Little CBT Workbook
The Little CBT Workbook
by Dr. Michael Sinclair

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Oct. 2013
This book is amazing. I keep it in my handbag and any uncertain times I refer back to it. Having suffered with depression and anxiety for many years and following counselling I found this book to be excellent. It helps me on a daily basis whenever I feel myself lapse.

The Crying Game [DVD] [1992]
The Crying Game [DVD] [1992]
Dvd ~ Stephen Rea
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Crying Game [DVD] [1992] (DVD)
I have seen this film many times and it still fascinates me. An old IRA movie, with a twist. The film is old so the acting is a bit iffy but the storyline is brilliant.

The Relate Guide To Better Relationships: Practical Ways to Make Your Love Last From the Experts in Marriage Guidance (Relate Guides)
by Sarah Litvinoff

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Sept. 2013
Got this to try to change a troubled relationship... It worked( not on it's own).
Anyone who wants to put effort in with a relationship that's gone a bit wrong should read this. It's great for understanding how and why. This book should be taught to kids ready to leave school, it goes into great depth about why we are attracted to certain people, how our parents marriages/relationships impact on the ones we then form. Brilliant book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4