Profile for Bodge > Reviews

Content by Bodge

Bodge (manchester UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Everblue (Mer Tales Book 1)
Everblue (Mer Tales Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Catching, 13 Feb. 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this storyline. It was a book that kept you turning the pages and not wanting to put it down! It ended on a sad but romantic cliffhanger which i thought was very cute and good. I'll look out for the next book

Gone (Parallel Trilogy, Book 1)
Gone (Parallel Trilogy, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 11 Jan. 2015
I really enjoyed this story. It was a fantastic and gripping storyline. I read this book quite quickly as it was quite a page turner. I had a unique and interesting storyline with a sad twist at the end. It is left on a cliffhanger which leaves you excited to read the next book in the series

Twin Souls (The Nevermore Series, Book 1) - A Free Vampire Book
Twin Souls (The Nevermore Series, Book 1) - A Free Vampire Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 7 Jan. 2015
I quite enjoyed this book. I loved the storyline and I found it was a page turner. My friend suggested this book to me, and after reading the book description, I downloaded it as it sounded very good. There was a couple of decisions of I disagreed with, but I still loved this. I thought the relationships involved in this are stong and loving too. I would recommend this to any debating whether to read it or not:)

Ignite (Midnight Fire Series Book 1)
Ignite (Midnight Fire Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but parts annoyed me, 30 Dec. 2014
I enjoyed the book and the storyline as a whole. Parts of it confused me a little e to do with her powers. The only thing that I dislike is who she picks.

*This is going to spoil the book so dont read this part if you havnt read the book yet*

I really disliked how she chose Tristan over Luke. I really didn't like him and Kira as a couple, I liked her with Luke alot better than I liked her with Tristan.

*Spoiler over*

Apart from that, I would suggest this to anyone considering reading this. Enjoyable book:)

Awaken (The Patronus Series Book 1)
Awaken (The Patronus Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay, 25 Dec. 2014
I enjoyed this book. It was great storyline and I also liked the beginning and how it started. The only thing that annoyed me is how the characters kept on calling the character Lucy, "Luc". This has confused me on whether this is meant to be a nickname or what?

Evolution (Evolution Series Book 1)
Evolution (Evolution Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars ~Loved it~, 9 Dec. 2014
~I enjoyed this book more than I expected too. It was suggested to me by a friend and I liked this book. I thought that the relationship between Aiden and Jade was quite sweet. There was shocking and sad twists to the storyline and I liked how the ending was intruging. It ended on cliffhanger which left me and probably others too wondering what happened next. Definitely adding the second book of the series to my Wish List!*~

Forever: Book One of The Abandoned
Forever: Book One of The Abandoned

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 5 Dec. 2014
I found this book okay, but struggled to get into the storyline. Didnt really understand it. I found it boring because I just didnt get hooked into the storyline. Kate also seemed mean/harsh at unnecessary times.

Never Forgotten (Never Forgotten Series Book 1)
Never Forgotten (Never Forgotten Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars All sorts of emotions, 23 Nov. 2014
I quickly got into the storyline and i really liked this book. It didnt take me long to read it, and i found it quite emotional towards the end. Brought tears to my eyes! I would recommend this book to people and i liked the relationship between Meara and her boyfriend. Going to try and read the next books in the series.

Goddess Legacy: Goddess Series Book 1 (Young Adult / New Adult Series)
Goddess Legacy: Goddess Series Book 1 (Young Adult / New Adult Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Goddess Legacy…, 31 Oct. 2014
This book was recommended to me by my bestfriend. I'm glad she did recommend it because I really enjoyed this book. It was a book that kept you turning and turning the pages no matter what jobs you need to do! I got hooked into the storyline straight away. Plus I loved the relationship between Legacy and Adin. I definitely 100% say read this book!!! You will not be dissappointed.

UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 1)
UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 Oct. 2014
I quite enjoyed this book,but i was disappointed that Mina's and Brody's relationship changed so quickly. I quite liked them as a couple but it was sad that either Brody or Nan can't remember anything at the end. But apart from that enjoyable storyline and i will look out for the second book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4