Profile for Alice > Reviews

The Original Jumbo Storage Bag - Strawberry
The Original Jumbo Storage Bag - Strawberry
Offered by Dotcomgiftshop

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy and pretty storage bags, 2 Dec. 2015
Large, sturdy and pretty storage bags. Good value for money.

Wild World Bag Of 5 Toy Small Plastic Sea Creatures Sharks , Dolphins , Octopus , Sealion etc
Offered by The Online Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Dec. 2015
Very good quality pieces for the price - more than happy with purchase.

PET DOG CAT PUP KITTEN LARGE FOOD LITTER TRAY DRY SCOOP BULK FEED SCOOPER FEEDER

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Dec. 2015
A more than acceptable does what it says on the tin!!

6pcs Plastic Model Wild Animals Toy Tiger Leopard Lion Giraffe Zebra Elephant
6pcs Plastic Model Wild Animals Toy Tiger Leopard Lion Giraffe Zebra Elephant
Offered by Uoogifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite robust for the money, 21 Oct. 2015
I am a counsellor working with young people. I wanted these to do some creative work. They have quite good facial and behavioural expressions for the price, are a good size and are pretty good natural colours [well for toys anyway!] I was worried they might be quite spindly and plastic you can bend [or chew easily!] but they are not, they are quite sound and solid.

Aidapt 4 inch Senator Raised Toilet Seat
Aidapt 4 inch Senator Raised Toilet Seat
Offered by aids4mobility

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Safe Purchase, 21 Oct. 2015
Really helps my elderly mum to sit safely on the loo!! It fits our standard Homebase toilet seat and is a steady fixing. This is the second one we have had - the first lasted a good 2 or 3 years

Care Shop Glide Slide Sheet Patient Mover - Orange Tag 72cm x 70cm
Care Shop Glide Slide Sheet Patient Mover - Orange Tag 72cm x 70cm
Offered by Mobility Choices

4.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Product, 21 Oct. 2015
Bought this to help my disabled elderly mum slide into the front seat of my car. We have another but decided to buy one specifically to keep in the car. It is very slippy - too much really for getting the angle for mum to manouevre in. It is also a bit big. This is probably unfair because it is of a really good, thick quality and I am sure would be great for other purposes.

Eveline 24k Gold Diamonds Night Cream 50ml
Eveline 24k Gold Diamonds Night Cream 50ml
Offered by My_Beauty_Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cream, 21 Oct. 2015
I am 60 and just love this cream. I have tried many but prefer this one. It seems to firm up my skin, is easy to apply, sinks in well - what more can I say? Love the day cream too.

Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book
Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book
by Johanna Basford

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book - really creative, 27 Jun. 2015
I loved this book - really creative. Sadly though I bought it for my 90 year old mother who found the shapes too intricate and said the designs did not inspire her. It is realy about mindfulness and art therapy rather than the traditional colouring book. The quality of the paper is good - nice and thick. I am so tempted to 'borrow' it!!!

Hemline Shoulder Strap Retainer With Safety Pin Skin
Hemline Shoulder Strap Retainer With Safety Pin Skin
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good version of these, 27 Jun. 2015
A really good version of these.They come with robust but small safety pins which are stitched on to retainer unlike many I have seen .Altogether really good quality. I did expect them to be white but cream is fine. Would definitely recommend and will be ordering more for all my summer tops.

Butterfly Vintage Design Magnetic Memo Pad & Pencil Fridge Magnet Shopping List
Butterfly Vintage Design Magnetic Memo Pad & Pencil Fridge Magnet Shopping List
Offered by eShopingUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality notepad, 24 Mar. 2015
Lovely design. Good quality notepad. A bit shorter than I would have liked hence only 4 stars . The first one that arrived was faulty but the seller sent a replacement free of charge immediately by First class delivery so problem solved.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3