Profile for downie167 > Reviews

Filco Majestouch-2, NKR, Click Action, USA Keyboard
Filco Majestouch-2, NKR, Click Action, USA Keyboard
Offered by The Keyboard Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I have used, 12 Jun 2014
What a keyboard. Nice and plain and great quality. I have owned the board now for around 3 months of heavy use. I cant find one fault in it. You know you are using a professional board when it isn't cluttered with nonsense (media keys and back lighting).
The blue switch is loud and I would also recommend installing dampeners with the board. Not so much for the noise but it improves typing pleasure very much so. Nice and bouncy. All this wrote in a very short time too. One more thing to note, this board is not for everyone. In my opinion you don't buy a board like this for gaming or to look cool. You buy a board like this if you do a lot of typing (I mean a lot) If you are a casual computer user a regular board will be just fine, you need a lot of experience with your average keyboard to really know why you would be justified in spending this amount of money. All in all 5 star board. This is not related but try Topre switches before you buy a Topre board. My friend had one, I hate it he loves it.

No Need for Weed: Understanding and Breaking Cannabis Dependency
No Need for Weed: Understanding and Breaking Cannabis Dependency
by James Langton

1.0 out of 5 stars Bullcrap!!, 29 Aug 2012
Cannabis has been scientifically proven to be non habit forming (addictive) in numerous study's....fact. I have not smoked cannabis in the last 3 months, why? Simple answer I have no money for it. Not because of this stupid book. If you think you are addicted to Cannabis you are a moran who is simply telling themselves that you are in need of Cannabis which you are not. Psychologically addictive, yes. Only to morans though. Physically addictive NO. That is fact!! I have read the book but only to find proof of this guy's claims. There are none by the way.You won't die, just have a good time.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 13, 2013 10:07 AM GMT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money, 19 Jun 2012
I have had this scales for about 6 months I would say and I am very impressed. It is very accurate and really is a steal for the price you pay. Build quality isn't the best but then again, What was I expecting?

Polar FT2 Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch
Polar FT2 Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch
Price: £40.36 - £121.78

4.0 out of 5 stars She works, 19 Jun 2012
This is a great piece of kit to check your heart rate in bpm. Im sure the description could lead you to believe it would show you a percentage alas it does not. 4 stars gained for working as it should and 1 star lost for misleading description.

York 20kg Cast Iron Dumbbell Set and Case
York 20kg Cast Iron Dumbbell Set and Case

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the money, 11 Jun 2012
Well this is a really nice set of dumbbells to start with. The discs are perfect no pieces of metal sticking out and are accurate on my scale. Now to the dumbbell handles, LET DOWN!! The handles are 14'' long dumbbell handles but overall I am disappointed. The grips have not been smoothed out and the spin lock collars are terrible. The are really light, unevenly cut and the O rings are constantly falling off. The case is a nice edition but not needed and the poster will let you know a few basic exercises and stretches. Overall good but the handles really let this set down.

Little Mermaid (Disney Classics)
Little Mermaid (Disney Classics)
by H.C. Anderson

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, 11 Jun 2012
I bought this book for my little sister who is mad into Disney. she really liked the book and I have sat down and read the book with her. Very short and an easy language for kids to understand.

York 5kg Standard Cast Iron Discs, 4 x 5kg
York 5kg Standard Cast Iron Discs, 4 x 5kg

5.0 out of 5 stars They work, 11 Jun 2012
Well what can I say? They are heavy, cast iron and on the small and compact size which is always good. I ordered the 4x5kg set and they do what they are supposed to do. Very loud when they hit each other though.

Pro-Grade Chin-up Door Bar for P90X, P90X3 and INSANITY: Asylum: Sturdy Heavy-Gauge Steel Frame & 12 Grip Positions
Offered by Beachbody

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 6 Jun 2012
Wow what a piece of crap. The actual bar its self looks a bit out of place or off balance, The nuts and bolts Beachbody gives you are not right for the bar and when tightening them up they crack. I would go as far as saying this is a death trap. It is a real shame because the steel used for the bar is top quality but the holes don't line up the bars look bent and the nut and bolts come loose, crack or just don't fit.

Duronic HDC01 - 1m/((360)) - 1 Metre HDMI Goldspec (Version 1.4|3D| Latest Technology) High Speed HDMI Cable - Premium 24K Gold Plated 1080p HDMI to HDMI Tilt/Swivel Lead - 1 metres - Perfect for PS3 PLASMA LCD LED 3D HD TV Virgin Box SKY HD SKY+
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning., 29 Mar 2011
The picture from this HDMI cable is stunning to say the least. I have this hooked up to my PS3 and I have to say the colours look better with this cable than with the sony one I bought at an extra price.

Duronic 1m TOSLINK Goldspec High Resolution Professional Digital Optical TOSlink Cable - 24K Gold Casing- suitable for PS3, Sky, Sky HD, LCD, LED, Plasma, Blu-ray, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, 29 Mar 2011
I bought this cable to use with my Atrso A40 audio system while playing my PS3. The Original cable I bought off Astro kept slipping out of my mixamp and was really starting to annoy me. Anyway so I got this cable 3 days after ordering from Duronic and was very surprised at the look of the cable, even more surprised at the quality at the cable when I took it out of the package.
I hooked everything up and was amazed at the sound this carried. When listing to music the sound is loud and clear but using an Optical cable really comes into it's own when using surround sound. The directions are absolutly perfect unlike the Astro cable I can tell exactly where the gun shots are coming from and respond. All in all a great buy to carry digital audio.

Page: 1 | 2