Profile for Sam > Reviews

Sam

The Day The Dragon Got Its Fire
The Day The Dragon Got Its Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!!!, 22 Mar. 2015
What a fantastic story with excellent rhyming for children to enjoy, hope Damian Abbott releases more titles such a talented guy :0)). Would highly recommend.

CaseGuru Tutti Frutti Hard Hybrid IMD Case/Back cover/Shell/Skin/Shield for the New Amazon Kindle 4 2011 wifi 6" E Ink Display Reader + Screen Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars Substituted, 8 Dec. 2013
Although i did not get the design i initially ordered i was sent 2 because they could not fulfil my initial order was so happy and love the fab designs sent to me....

Trixie Wigwam, 30 x 31 x 30 cm, Blue/ Beige
Trixie Wigwam, 30 x 31 x 30 cm, Blue/ Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars New Home for our l'il Piggy!, 16 Oct. 2010
I bought this item for my daughter's guinea pig (Lola), she loves it it is SO CUTE!! Lola loves it too!!!! it is very light so she moves it around her home when she wants to play and it is very snuggly for when she goes to bed. We are looking forward to warmer weather (a long way off I know!) so we can pitch it up in the garden in her run. The delivery was very quick (I received within days as opposed to weeks which was what I was lead to believe BONUS!!!) I would recommend to all small animal owners out there.

2011 Mickey Mouse retro Deluxe Diary
2011 Mickey Mouse retro Deluxe Diary
by teNeues
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Mickey Mouse, 16 Oct. 2010
I bought this for myself for use for 2011 it is a lovely diary with plenty of space to write my daily 'goings on'. I am 40 this year and just LOVE Mickey & Co (STILL!!!). The price was very reasonable and I would recommend this item to anyone, I purchased the 2010 edition last year (obviously!!) and I do use it EVERY DAY!!!!. It is well made and very stylish, definite good value for money.

The Simpsons Board Game
The Simpsons Board Game
Offered by All We Ever Look For

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Christmas Present Bought!!!!!, 16 Oct. 2010
This review is from: The Simpsons Board Game (Toy)
As a family we all love the Simpsons so we can not wait to play it on Christmas morning. My daughter has played this game before with her friends, she is 11 and she loved it SO MUCH, roll on 25 December........
Thank you Amazon for a quick delivery and a good price too.....