Profile for MS C D SYMMONS > Reviews

Paperchase black kraft self adhesive photo album
Paperchase black kraft self adhesive photo album
Offered by Paperchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Dec 2013
Just what I was looking for and is lovely for all our photos...It is nice to have a photo album

Galt Farm Friends Mobile
Galt Farm Friends Mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars V colourful, 3 Dec 2013
It has just arrived and I like it and so does baby...tune is good too...i like it that you don't need batteries

Positive Childbirth, God's Plan: Practical Wisdom for Pregnancy and Delivery
Positive Childbirth, God's Plan: Practical Wisdom for Pregnancy and Delivery
by Casey Treat

3.0 out of 5 stars nice idea, 25 Oct 2013
Well, I saw this lady speak at a conference and she was inspiring so I thought I'd get the book...she is a lucky lady to have so many good birthing stories... I wanted to believe what she said about labour not being painful and just being hard work...it is a comforting idea for first time mums...however I still felt the pain....

NEW BLACK SEQUIN CAT EARS HALLOWEEN SEXY FANCY DRESS
NEW BLACK SEQUIN CAT EARS HALLOWEEN SEXY FANCY DRESS
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars worked a treat, 25 Oct 2013
needed to be a cat for fancy dress and wanted to have some sparkly ears so I got these...when I got to the party, could you believe it, someone else had the exact same pair of ears as me...it was a bit like that moment when you see someone is wearing the same dress as you...but not so bad as cat ears aren't for the fashionistas

24 Colouring Pencils
24 Colouring Pencils
Offered by NS DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars if you want to colour with pencils these do the job, 25 Oct 2013
I like to colour and there were lots of different colours in this pack so that was good... looks a bit like a rainbow too

SP0215 Maternity Swim Shorts Black UK size 12-14
SP0215 Maternity Swim Shorts Black UK size 12-14
Offered by Sweet Mommy Europe

4.0 out of 5 stars just what i wanted, 25 Oct 2013
being pregnant I didn't want to wear the skimpy bikini options that were made for maternity swimwear...I wanted modest that hid fat thighs and other less flattering parts....I loved these shorts and wore them every time I went swimming (3 times a week) sadly they did not last my whole pregnancy (only about 4 months) before they started to show wear... the elastic twisted in the top and was hard to untwist and the back became see through....

What to Expect the 1st Year
What to Expect the 1st Year
by Heidi E. Murkoff

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 25 Oct 2013
not as good as what to expect when expecting but is written and produced in the same format so I knew what to expect when it arrived...it answers a lot of questions but so does google searches...

Philips AVENT SCF680/27 Classic Feeding Bottles (Newborn Flow - 125 ml - 2-Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars best thing ever, 25 Oct 2013
I love these bottles! they are great and have made feeding times 100 per cent better and quicker too.... very happy

Polyester Toy Stuffing Filling Washable Kapok - 250gram bag
Polyester Toy Stuffing Filling Washable Kapok - 250gram bag
Offered by Minerva Crafts and Fabrics

5.0 out of 5 stars did the job, 25 Oct 2013
I made a toy for my niece and needed to stuff it,....it stuffed the toy well...I sent it to her as a present so you would have to ask her how it sustains,,,,

Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Giant Buttons Sharing Bag 155 g (Pack of 5)
Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Giant Buttons Sharing Bag 155 g (Pack of 5)
Offered by Manchester Pickers

5.0 out of 5 stars I love chocolate, 25 Oct 2013
I think everyone knows what chocolate buttons taste like....and they taste even better when they are delivered straight to your door :)

Page: 1 | 2