Profile for Chick Lit Lover > Reviews

Content by Chick Lit Lover

Chick Lit Lover

Page: 1 | 2
5-in-1 Hi-Fi Wireless Headphones for HDTV, TV, VCD, PC, MP3, MP4, CD, DVD w/FM Radio
Offered by TOPCITY

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 5 Feb 2014
I tried to get some headphones on the cheap forgetting that you get what you pay for! These are absolutely useless, don't waste your money!

Elgar & Carter: Cello Concertos
Elgar & Carter: Cello Concertos

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for the Bruch!, 5 Feb 2014
I heard this performance of Kol Nidrei on Classic FM while in the car and came straight home to buy the CD. What an absolutely fantastic cellist! The Elgar is also wonderful. Not being a fan of contemporary music, I'm afraid I have yet to listen to more than a few bars of the Carter - not my cup of tea!

2014 Jack Vettriano (Calendar 2014)
2014 Jack Vettriano (Calendar 2014)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Feb 2014
I bought two of these - one for me and one for a Christmas present for a friend. Both large and small are lovely.

Vettriano (Calendar 2014) (Diary 2014)
Vettriano (Calendar 2014) (Diary 2014)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pics!, 5 Feb 2014
I buy this Vettriano calendar every year and it never disappoints - I love all Vettriano pictures - in the past I have but them up at the end of the year and made collages out of them!

2014 Paris - Martine Rupert Pocket Deluxe Diary
2014 Paris - Martine Rupert Pocket Deluxe Diary

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but............, 5 Feb 2014
This is a nice diary and a good size but there is not enough space to write anything for Saturday and/or Sunday.

Round Fabric Tablecloth 180cm 70" Navy Blue
Round Fabric Tablecloth 180cm 70" Navy Blue
Offered by HD Home Direct Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 5 Feb 2014
This is a very nice tablecloth - matches the blinds in my conservatory perfectly. Has washed well also, no ironing required.

Muddy Paws Thermal Fleece Burgundy/black Medium
Muddy Paws Thermal Fleece Burgundy/black Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 5 Feb 2014
This is a great coat - medium size fits my Shih Tzu perfectly and keeps her clean and dry. Washes a treat on the wool cycle. I am now looking to get the black and tan one but having trouble finding a medium.

Red Nylon Pet Dog Doggie Puppy Pulling Harness Leash Rope
Red Nylon Pet Dog Doggie Puppy Pulling Harness Leash Rope
Offered by sourcingmap

3.0 out of 5 stars Very light harness, 27 May 2013
This is handy to keep in a bag for emergencies but I wouldn't use it on a daily basis as I don't think it would be very comfortable long term. I have a 5 month old Shih Tzu puppy and I think the padded harnesses are best for her. But as this harness and lead are very small and light, I keep them as a spare in my small dog walking bag! Very good value and quick delivery.

Posh Petz® Diamante Bling Crystal Rhinestone Luxury Dog Collar - Pink (L 12.5-16" (32-40cm))
Offered by SnazzyKazStuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 27 May 2013
This collar is a beautiful item. Good value and very fast delivery. Unfortunately there is not a matching lead available but I have found one elsewhere which is slightly similar.

The Wish List
The Wish List

5.0 out of 5 stars Another ace book from Jane Costello, 27 May 2013
This review is from: The Wish List (Kindle Edition)
Jane Costello's books never fail to please - very entertaining stories, brilliant characters, and always sooooo FUNNY! The Wish List is, in my view, her best book to date. I love the main character and her friends. Edge of your seat re what will happen with her boyfriend and laughs galore throughout. I read on my Kindle to pass the time when walking on the boring treadmill or cycling on the boring bike at the gym and people have been giving me very odd looks indeed as I have been literally CRYING with laughter! Keep 'em coming, Jane, I say!

Page: 1 | 2