Profile for Seano > Reviews

Animal Men's Lane Crew Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Blue (Indigo), Medium
Offered by Surfdome
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 23 Jun 2014
Lovely animal quality and the excellent material that Animal now use - very soft. Fits just right like it was tailor made!

Bench Men's Corporation Short Sleeve T-Shirt, White, Medium
Bench Men's Corporation Short Sleeve T-Shirt, White, Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars Was ok, 20 Jun 2014
Had to return this as I ordered a medium , but on receipt and trying on the Tee, I thought it was a little large so I checked the label and it stated it was a Large. Not really Amazon's fault as all the tags said Medium. Quality appears good however.

Multi-Purpose Tap Connector
Multi-Purpose Tap Connector
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 4.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 11 Jun 2014
Seems to work fine so far, will update if any changes. turn twist pull spray clean! um one more? really?

Thief (PC DVD)
Thief (PC DVD)
Offered by Gameseek
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nearly as good as original, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Thief (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I bought this game with not particularly high hopes having read other reviews but was pleasantly surprised, it has good atmosphere and well implemented stealth mechanics, just kind of hoped there would be the zombies in it from the original Thief! All round excellent game and plenty of game time - it took me around 2 weeks to finish so great value for money.

Dead Island Riptide (PC DVD)
Dead Island Riptide (PC DVD)
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 May 2014
I returned to DEAD Island and wasn't disappointed, I loved the first incarnation and loved this too but was a little sad that the random loot chests are now only one hit- I used to tour the island opening all the chests in the search for the best weapons but could no longer do my loot cruise in Riptide. Still an excellent game though.

Hozelock 4in1 Porta Shower
Hozelock 4in1 Porta Shower
Price: 21.70

3.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for my purpose, 25 May 2014
I returned this as i realised that washing a car would entail so much more effort that just buying a garden hose, wash rinse etc therefore I bought a hose instead. This is probably perfect for people without access to running water.

IVSO Slim Smart Cover Case for LG G Pad 8.3 Tablet with Auto Sleep/Wake Function (Black)
Offered by Gambolex
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 25 May 2014
Nice quality, safe secure and a snug fit. I am safe in the knowledge that in its case my G pad is safe from nearly any mishap! oh and the roll up front cover used as a stand is great for watching films.

Kingston Technology 32GB MicroSDHC Memory Card Class 10
Kingston Technology 32GB MicroSDHC Memory Card Class 10
Offered by Locoisle777
Price: 10.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent as always, 25 May 2014
Kingston memory- reliable and excellent value as always, and I always buy Kingston when considering memory in any form SSD RAM or SD cards.

Logitech G300 Optical Gaming Mouse
Logitech G300 Optical Gaming Mouse
Offered by Living_Plus
Price: 29.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I had hoped, 25 May 2014
Seriously limited to my selection of a new mouse due to the pathetic amount of left handed and even ambidextrous mice (surely there is a gap in the market here) I read the reviews and settled for this G300. It is comfortable after getting used to the thickness, but the extra buttons (which is why I purchased it) are too inaccessible to be usable. You have to take your index finger off the right click (this is for a left hander) to be able to click any of the side buttons. Such a shame my intellimouse side button packed in (after 15 years) as these buttons were place under your thumb making using them a natural process and not something I had to plan whilst deep in a firefight. smooth scrolling but then I already had that in my 2 button mouse. In summary - Extra buttons to fiddly to use easily.

Crucial CT240M500SSD1 240GB M500 SATA 6Gb/s 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive
Crucial CT240M500SSD1 240GB M500 SATA 6Gb/s 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive
Price: 72.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and easy to install, 20 Dec 2013
Received after 3 days and fitted in around 20mins, fresh install of win7 and I was pleasantly surprised at how fast boot up times are (now around 15 seconds from power button to clicking on the desktop. Now have fitted gtx770 and new WD blue HDD and My rig is super fast again! Now if i can find a use for my old gtx560ti ......

Page: 1 | 2