Profile for G. Watson > Reviews

Content by G. Watson

G. Watson "Old Warrior" (Lancashire, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Tefal ActiFry Low Fat Fryer - 1 kg - White
Tefal ActiFry Low Fat Fryer - 1 kg - White

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been very satisfied over the last 6 years with the Actifrys performance ..., 8 July 2014
This is the second Actifry I have had.
The previous one lasted 6 years and then the splines that the paddle slide on to started to break up.
I've been very satisfied over the last 6 years with the Actifrys performance and the safety point (no container full of boiling oil, I threw away my old chip pan) and from the health point of view (there was no contest, minimal oil with the Actifry).
I just hope that this new Actifry gives me as long and good service as my first one did, I will let you know in the years to come.
Oh! and you get good chips with it as well, I must admit thats what I mainly cook in the Actifry.
Thanks.

The Snowman/Father Christmas [DVD] [2005]
The Snowman/Father Christmas [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Dianne Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Special., 1 Jan 2014
Its only really Christmas once I have watched this DVD, its absolutely magic and the 2 features balance each other out wonderfully. Bloomin marvellous!

Sennheiser PC363D Surround Sound Gaming Over-Ear Headset
Sennheiser PC363D Surround Sound Gaming Over-Ear Headset

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing on the Sennheiser Support Web Site for this £200 plus Headset, 19 Dec 2013
I put these on and Call of Duty, Ghosts became so atmospheric and even more enjoyable, I was a bit worried when I installed the software supplied on the enclosed disc, because it did things to my computer and a repair screen came up and I let it do its thing as I had an appointment and had to go out.
When I came back the computer told me that windows was unable to repair my computer, so I feared the worst.
I restarted the computer and it looks (so far) as though the software has been installed and the sound is very good on my games.
I tried it with some music and although its a Gaming Headset the music was clear but I prefer my Grado headset which has been designed for listening to music.
The price was high but the Headset looks well made and is very comfortable to wear and hopefully I will get many years of use from the Headset making the price more acceptable as the years go by, we will see.
I think Sennheiser should give more information about the Headset because when I looked on their download support web site on the 15/12/13 it had nothing about the PC363D and it makes you think about Sennheisers so called support, it made me wonder if this is a case of Sennhieser taking the money and that's it, thank you very much.
I sent them an email on the the 15/12/13, before I ordered the Headset and got a Ticket Number back CP#00017489 and their email stated it would be 5 days MAXIMUM to wait for a reply, so we will see what tomorrow the 20/12/13 brings, as so far I have had nothing back so they have one more day to prove they do have some sort of working customer support system.

Plugable USB 2.0 7-Port High Speed Hub with 15W Power Adapter UK and EU Mains (Terminus Technology FE2.1 Chipset. Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux support. Full USB 1.1 backwards and USB 3.0 forwards compatibility)
Offered by Plugable Technologies

5.0 out of 5 stars New 7 Port High Speed USB Hub, 6 July 2013
I bought this Hub because of its reviews and good looks. I always like to see what other buyers think about the item and read through their reviews as obviously the makers just want to sell their product and their description is always glowingly positive. So far it has performed well and I think it looks more buisiness like than my previous Hub which died of old age after giving a good reliable service.

Tung Brush for Treating Bad Breath and Tongue Gunk
Tung Brush for Treating Bad Breath and Tongue Gunk
Offered by Pharmacy Place

5.0 out of 5 stars A first rate product that delivers., 11 May 2013
I bought this product in March 2013, since a 6 month stay in hospital I found my breathe hard to bear.
Well its May 2013 now and this product has cleared my bad breathe as well as enabling me to see the real colour of my tongue.
This brush has done what my normal toothbrush and mouthwash has been unable to do in over 4 years and providing you use the Tung brush gently and regularly it will remove the gunge on your tongue and I can say that it really works and in about 6 weeks it has undone what over 4 years of convalescing has brought about.
If you have any doubts about your breathe use this product and you will not be sorry.
A first rate product that delivers.

Hints on Driving
Hints on Driving

1.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was for a car., 2 Mar 2013
This review is from: Hints on Driving (Kindle Edition)
I thought it was for a car but its not.
If you have a pony and trap you will be alright reading this book.

Gibsons Jigsaw Puzzle - I Love Car Boot sales (1000 pieces)
Gibsons Jigsaw Puzzle - I Love Car Boot sales (1000 pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 2 Mar 2013
I bought it for my friend and she liked it. I am no good at doing jigsaws as I don,t have enough patience.

Crysis 3 - Hunter Edition (PC DVD)
Crysis 3 - Hunter Edition (PC DVD)

3.0 out of 5 stars Crysis,unfortunately I can't play it on my computer as it needs DX11., 2 Mar 2013
I have an old computer, its was very top end 3 years ago but now its outdated and I can't afford over £2000 for a new one that runs DX11.
I can only say it was my mistake, I have Crysis and Crysis 2 which are both really good games and play well on my old computer.
Crysis 3, if its as good as the previous 2 games then I am missing a treat,maybe next lifetime.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2013 12:09 PM GMT

Someone Like You
Someone Like You

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely track sung by an amazing singer., 2 Mar 2013
This review is from: Someone Like You (MP3 Download)
I heard this a few times, probably on the TV.
I have the album 19 but I had to get this track as it really speaks to me and Adele can communicate so much when she sings, a lovely song.

Bepanthen Ointment 100g
Bepanthen Ointment 100g
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing product., 6 Feb 2013
I was advised to use Bepanthen Ointment on a tattoo and I was amazed how good it is at keeping the skin moisturized as it heals. I've had a dry patch of skin on my finger for about a year and tried various creams and ointments ,including some cortisone ointment prescribed by the doctor, but nothing seemed to affect it or make it better. Well I am trying some of the Bepanthen Ointment and it has improved the rough skin on my finger, so I am impressed, of course its early days yet, but I will continue to use the ointment on both my tattoo and my finger. I have bought this other 100g of ointment as I have actually seen that the ointment works, the way I look at it is this, if its good enough for babies skin then it will work on mine at the age of nearly 65.

Page: 1 | 2