ARRAY(0xa60ee2dc)

SoundMAGIC PL21 Earphones - Black
Offered by Advanced MP3 Players
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent earphones - all the way from China, 26 Mar 2011
These perfectly packaged little earphones are incredible value for money.
They come with two sets of ear-pieces in the usual three sizes (6 in total!), the solid formed plugs are amazing at reducing background noise. I purchased these to go alongside a 6th generation Ipod Nano and they are a faultless pairing.

I would happily recommend this product to anybody seeking quality sound for a budget price.

The Ring of Words: Tolkien and the Oxford English Dictionary
The Ring of Words: Tolkien and the Oxford English Dictionary
by Peter Gilliver

5.0 out of 5 stars Quintessential literary review of language in the worlds of Tolkien, 26 July 2009
This little book has been a treasure, literally a mathom amongst the works on Tolkien. It works both as a referenece book to explore the meaning of significant words and an enjoyable read just to further your understanding of language. The authors have produced a book that is effortless to read, appealing to the layman as much as an academic. I would happily reccomend this book to any Tolkien enthusiast. Unpretentious and stimulating, my only complaint is that the book had to end, I can but hope that there is a revised and expanded version to come. The definition of mathom is explained within the text, along with many other words unearthed by Tolkien during his voyages through creation of Middle Earth. This book will further your enjoyment of the works of Tolkien. I wish I could write a more articulate review of this book to do it justice!

Western Digital My Book 320GB Essential USB 2.0 External Hard Drive
Western Digital My Book 320GB Essential USB 2.0 External Hard Drive

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but doesn't perform, 8 Aug 2007
I had this unit for a copule of weeks but never got it working.
I have a new Dell computer running Windows XP and the My Book would never load as a plug and play.
I contacted Western Digital who completely ignored me.
I then started to research the issue online to find a solution.
I found that it was a common problem and the HDD seems to be plagued by issues. The unit looks good, is not as quiet as it states.
With the support provided by the manufacturer I would state that you buy this at your peril!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 20, 2008 10:37 AM BST

The Complete History of Middle-Earth: Part 2
The Complete History of Middle-Earth: Part 2
by Christopher Tolkien
Price: 37.20

5.0 out of 5 stars The History Of Middle Earth Part 2, 8 Mar 2007
This is a truely amazing book which provides a rare insight to the creation of a classic work of fiction.

It is possibly a bit indepth for the average reader, but if you consider yourself to be a 'Lord of the Rings' enthusiast then you must own this book.

Christopher Tolkien does a marvelous job of making the selected original text flow and the reader feels part of the creation of a masterpiece.

I cannot enthuse enough about this book.