Profile for GreatForce > Reviews

Content by GreatForce

GreatForce "GF"

Henson Audio BTH033 Bluetooth Headphones - **Now with NFC (Near Field Communication)** - Connect Wirelessly To Any Bluetooth Enabled Device Such As A Smart Phone, Tablet PC Or Computer For Wire Free Music - 10 Meter Wireless Range - Send And Receive Phone Calls Directly From The Headphones **As featured in GQ Magazine**
Offered by Henson Audio

5.0 out of 5 stars wow just what I wanted and at a great price, 23 April 2014
I was debating over these over ear and Jaybird inner ear. I am really pleased with these as they look great and the sound is superb. I managed to connect straight away to my galaxy s4 and am hearing things in the music that I didn't know was there because of the clarity of sound. The base is perfect but can be tweaked on the phone itself to suit your preferences. All in all I am well cuffed. I have no idea how they compare to Jaybird and don't care now. I haven't figured out what the NFC is as bluetooth is fine so I don't see the difference?? Maybe someone can help me here. It seems to be a big thing in their promo literature yet I'm clueless as to what it is and the need for it really.

Bluetooth Pop Up Portable Mini Travel II Capsule Rechargeable 40mm Speaker For iPhone 6, 5, 5s, 5c, iPod, iPad, Fire Phone and MP3 Players
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly brilliant, 1 Sep 2013
When I ordered it I didn't realise it was so small. I was expecting a standard speaker dock size which in was after. When it arrived in the tiny box and saw the speaker to be just over the size of an egg I was disappointed UNTIL I tried it out. Better sound than my existing ipod doc and so good that I want another one for work and travelling with.

The Abbey Road Sessions
The Abbey Road Sessions
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow Kylie just wow......, 5 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Abbey Road Sessions (Audio CD)
Well this album is up there as one of my favourites and I haven't stopped playing it all week. This girl knows how to use her voice and to transform the songs the way they have is musical genius and a perfect way to celebrate 25 years in music. Was it really that long ago when Kylie was doing the locomotion and singing about wanting to be lucky in love. The emotion behind the new versions of lucky and never too late are jaw dropping and transform the as once happy pop song into gorgeous love letter torch songs. We even have a new single Flower which is also beautiful and should do very well. I think you may have won over an entire new fan base Miss Minogue - well done!!!

Finer Feelings
Finer Feelings

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, gorgeous!, 9 Oct 2012
This review is from: Finer Feelings (MP3 Download)
Can't wait for the Abbey Road Sessions Album. Only heard Finer Feelings and 30 sec samples of each track and loving what I am hearing. A new side to Miss Minogue. What a talent and it is nice to hear that Kylie can pull off doing different twist to her songs and with an orchestra and none of the usual pop production accompaniment. Flower is the new single and I bought it already!!

Ultimate Kylie
Ultimate Kylie
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW PURE POP GENIUS!!, 30 Dec 2004
This review is from: Ultimate Kylie (Audio CD)
This album is the most comprehensive Kylie collection available and accompanied by a fantastic DVD. There are a few Kylie Gems missing like Some Kind of Bliss and If you were with me now, but all in all this collection is a MUST for any fan and a MUST for anyone else. It is a trip down memory lane visiting old classics and brings us right up to date and even includes the current I believe in You release and another fab tune dure for release in 2005. It is actually quite amazing when you listen to this album as you realise how many songs you actually know and adore and more to the point it makes you realise just how many songs Kylie has actually done (and 7 are missing from the collection) quite an acheivement really in todays music climate. She certailnly has stood the test of time and we can't wait to see what Kylie has up her sleeve for 2005 (could it be a Greatest Hits Tour??? before she is back in the studio working on the next album---- lets hope so!)