Profile for kaz clark > Reviews

The Other Half
by Mark Billingham
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars funny and sad, 25 Oct. 2015
This review is from: The Other Half (Audio CD)
Saw the show, very entertaining, funny and sad, great characters, good narrator and excellent songs. x

Divan Bed with Ortho Mattress, Headboard and 4 drawers (4ft6 Double)
Divan Bed with Ortho Mattress, Headboard and 4 drawers (4ft6 Double)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 25 Oct. 2015
Comfy for a budget priced bed. Good value for money.

No Time Like The Past (The Chronicles of St Mary Book 5)
No Time Like The Past (The Chronicles of St Mary Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars As always I lost myself in the beautifully penned characters, 25 July 2015
I would give all the St Mary's and Max books more stars if I could. As always I lost myself in the beautifully penned characters, the adventures and escapades, the travel back through history. Love interest Leon is a perfect match for Max. No Time Like The Past did not disappoint. Jodi Taylor is one of my favourite authors, I can't read enough of her work. How brilliant it would be to see these books on TV, or in a film. I'm living in hope.

Sunlover Patterned Thermal Blackout Roller Blind, Floral Trail Teal, W120cm
Sunlover Patterned Thermal Blackout Roller Blind, Floral Trail Teal, W120cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this roller blind, 16 May 2015
Very happy with this roller blind. I love the pattern, only problem was choicing which colour to buy as I liked them all.

About the Children (Serious Crimes Team Book 1)
About the Children (Serious Crimes Team Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Carol Westron has penned a darn good crime story, 16 May 2015
Carol Westron has penned a darn good crime story. About The Children is full of twists, her characters are believable and beautifully flawed, her dialogue flows naturally, descriptions are imaginative. As the title suggests, the subject could have been a grim read, but Westron's skills as a writer lifts it with well placed humour and tangled lives. DS Kev Tyler and DI Gill Martin are strong personalities and very likeable. I look forward to meeting them again.

Just One Damned Thing After Another (The Chronicles of St Mary Book 1)
Just One Damned Thing After Another (The Chronicles of St Mary Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant. I loved all the characters, 18 July 2014
Cannot wait to read more of Max and St Marys. This book captivated me and I reached the last page far too quickly for my liking. Absolutely brilliant. I loved all the characters, even the bad ones, and the idea of travelling back through time in a pod is genius. What an adventure. What a great TV series this would make. What will happen to Max next?

THE LEGACY
THE LEGACY

4.0 out of 5 stars Mardi Marsh has made a good job of her first novel, 18 July 2014
This review is from: THE LEGACY (Kindle Edition)
Mardi Marsh has made a good job of her first novel. The double time-line highlights how history has dramatically changed over the years, and although at times it is harsh and sad, the two main characters, Beth and Ebony, carry the story through with great strength and belief. I look forward to reading her next novel.

When a Child is Born - A Chronicles of St. Mary's short story (The Chronicles of St Mary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adventures in history., 13 May 2014
If I could rate Jodi Taylor higher I would gladly do so. This short story is delightful. I cant praise her characters enough. I know they are not real but it feels as if I know them. That is a sign of an excellent writer. I look forward to reading more of Max and St Marys. Brilliant.

A Symphony of Echoes (The Chronicles of St Mary Book 2)
A Symphony of Echoes (The Chronicles of St Mary Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read., 5 May 2014
Jodi Taylor's is one very clever writer. I loved A Symphony of Echoes, loved the whole idea of historians travelling back in time to record key events. If you want adventure, comedy, tradgedy and love on the high seas of time travel this is for you. The characters are expertly drawn, the dialogue is perfect. I couldn't stop turning the pages until I reached the end. Fantastic.

We'll be Watching You
We'll be Watching You
by Eileen Robertson

5.0 out of 5 stars We'll Be Watching YOU, 3 Jan. 2014
This review is from: We'll be Watching You (Hardcover)
Yet again Eileen Robertson has penned another cosy crime page turner, and it's every bit as good as her previous novels. I love the way she brings to life her characters, the way she draw you in deeper and deeper with a clever plot and believable dialogue all wrapped around a thread of rib tickling humour. Who says crime doesn't pay? It certainly has for this entertaining author.I can't wait for her next book.

Page: 1 | 2