Profile for lesleyc > Reviews

Content by lesleyc

lesleyc

The Super Z Formula, Book 1: Double Trouble!
The Super Z Formula, Book 1: Double Trouble!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Versus Evil, 9 Oct 2012
The two twins are thrown into a very awkward situation but are able to overcome their disasters. They teach other kids that it is important to stand up for what you want and do so in a good way. The pictures are really good and convey the story very well.

It is an easy reader book with kids as the heroes. This is important when writing for children.

The twins are really well characterized and they show us the importance of never giving up even when the going gets tough. You need to buy it and see for yourself - anything that teaches kids values is a definite must have these days.

Easy Pumpkin Recipes: There's More to Pumpkin than Pumpkin Pie! (Easy Recipes from Scratch Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pumpkin Galore, 9 Oct 2012
You simply have to get this book just to see how many things you can do with pumpkin. This book shows you a lot of interesting recipes that sound delicious. I must admit that as I read through them to decide which one to make for dinner I kept changing my mind. The book is very well put together and thought out. You'll never be throwing away your Jack-O-Lanterns again - there's a use for all.

Money Leaves Clues: 27 Secrets to Financial Freedom
Money Leaves Clues: 27 Secrets to Financial Freedom

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Ideas Work Best!, 28 July 2012
I have just read this book and I totally agree with the authors frame of mind in being able to stay rich.

Inside he shows you not only the blueprint for making your money work for you, but also the ins and outs of how to do it. So many books give you the information but don't go into detail of why and how. That I think is very important in actually learning a concept of any kind.

I love that the author has kept everything simple and easy to read in small chunks. This automatically, for me, makes my brain take in what I am reading and also gives it a better chance of remembering it.

This blueprint is such a good idea, simple and easy to operate for anyone. I totally recommend that you buy this book and put the ideas into practice as I am doing right now. I have never read such an easy to understand book about financial wealth.

Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero: 1
Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero: 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book!!!!!!!!!, 28 Dec 2010
His was such a brilliant book, well done Rick, you did the impossible, you managed to get away from that cliff-hanger and completely turn the ideas of some of the God's around, I had so much fun reading it that I completely lost track of time I finished it at about 1:00 in the morning, thanks for not letting your Percy Jackson fans down, please keep writing,thankyou.