ARRAY(0xbb201678)

Profile for Gareth J. Hughes > Reviews

Content by Gareth J. Hughes

Gareth J. Hughes (Aberdare UK)

Page: 1 | 2
DRiBOX FL-1859-330 IP55 Large Weatherproof Box- Black
DRiBOX FL-1859-330 IP55 Large Weatherproof Box- Black
Offered by Cable Guy Direct
Price: 13.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice 'n dry, 18 Dec 2013
The Dribox is doing the intended job, everything is ok. I recommend it.
How it will measure up under snowy conditions is another matter.

Milk / Cream Jug 2.5oz (7cl) (Box of 6) - contemporary, elegant and robust crockery
Offered by Rinkit Ltd
Price: 17.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little cream jug, 29 Jan 2013
A set of six little jugs just the job for when you have guests round. Pity they couldn't sell individual jugs but at around 2.78 each with free postage it's a snip.Wrath of Anwen

Dimplex GD0507 Oil Filled Radiator 1500w
Dimplex GD0507 Oil Filled Radiator 1500w

5.0 out of 5 stars Emergency heating., 12 Jan 2013
I bought this heater some time ago. Our central heating broke down on the coldest day of the year -9c. Coupled with another heater it kept us warm until the heating could be repaired It did the job we were glad we had bought it only weeks earlier.Snatchers: The clean up begins

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A good reading experience, 12 Jan 2013
I bought this kindle over a year ago, the price has come down significantly. but I am still using it, as it has loads of life still left in it.
if it fails, I'll update it, but still a good buy.

Philips Imageo 69108/32/PU LED Rechargeable Candle Lights, Red
Philips Imageo 69108/32/PU LED Rechargeable Candle Lights, Red
Offered by Strictly Lamps
Price: 25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great innovation, 12 Jan 2013
Just the job, long life rechargable batteries, a realistic flame. What more could you ask for? The tall frosted glass tumbler gives a life-like effect. very pleased.

Silverline 633627 Reinforced PVC Hose 15m
Silverline 633627 Reinforced PVC Hose 15m
Price: 8.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Haven't used it yet but the heavens has helped ot, 12 Jan 2013
I bought this garden hose for the sole intension of watering the flowers, but here in Wales this year it has rained and rained.
Maybe this year 2013 I may get the opportunity to use it, Lol

Vigilante (Jessica Daniel Book 2)
Vigilante (Jessica Daniel Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept me guessing., 12 Jan 2013
A very good book it kept me guessing to the very end, I ll be reading 'Locked' in very soon, looking forward to it.

WordPress To Go - How To Build A WordPress Website On Your Own Domain, From Scratch, Even If You Are A Complete Beginner
Price: 3.23

4.0 out of 5 stars Out of date, 12 Jan 2013
This kindle version is well out of date but it got me started, WordPress had moved on but like the Curate's egg it was good in parts. I still refer to it as it gives me some of the valuable info WordPress was built on. Look for an updated version is my advice.

Duronic SCK102 - TWIN PACK - LCD TFT LED Plasma iPad Laptop TV Screen Cleaner [[ 200ml X 2 ]] + Complete with 2 Free microfibre cloth

3.0 out of 5 stars Sunlight exposed smears, 12 Jan 2013
I looked at the reviews for this product, so I bought it, tried it. But when the morning sun shone through our lounge window I was dismayed to see swirls of what must have been dust smudges. The sunlight had exposed my bad workmanship or maybe the product failed to live upto its expectations. I sought out Nanny Internet and found the answer. 2 parts white vinegar 1 part tap water put into a spray bottle; Bingo, a wonderful job, does the windows as well.

The Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday
The Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a long trip., 10 Dec 2012
Plenty to read, The Mail is always a good download on my kindle hours of interesting topics, and good Journalism as well.

Page: 1 | 2