Profile for mike hoddesdon > Reviews

mike hoddesdon

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
24 Hour Plug In Pin Time Switch
24 Hour Plug In Pin Time Switch

4.0 out of 5 stars because up to then I was very pleased with how it performed, 14 July 2014
24 hr plug in pin time switch, I set the time switched on and hey presto it worked, after about a week I removed it to make a change to the time, and whilst trying to put the plug back in I fumbled and drop it from about 4 inches from the ground but that was enough and it stopped working. I thought it I would have to swallow it, and just send of for a new one, because up to then I was very pleased with how it performed. Then I thought before putting it in the dustbin I would open it up to see if I could work out what had caused it to stop working, I then discovered the over-ride mechanism had jumped out of its slot, I clipped it back into place, and its worked perfectly ever since. So my suggestion would be, handle the switch with kid gloves and be very gentle with it, and it will perform perfectly. Hence my 4 star rating.

Logic Flexivet
Logic Flexivet
Offered by Equestrian Performance

5.0 out of 5 stars Logic Flexivet, 3 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Logic Flexivet (Misc.)
I recently purchased logic Flexivet just over a month ago after having no response with a magnetic collar that I had purchased. I did not want to respond with a review until I could see some positive results, well I can tell you it works, my dog got so bad I had to carry him home half way round his walk, he couldn't climb up on the sofa with out help, where he used to like to sit next to my wife at night.
But after about a week I on flexivet He his back doing his full walks again, and he can jump up on the sofa without any help. He has a slight limp which seems to be improving the longer he keeps on taking them, they are a special tablet made into a dog safe chocolate button which I feed to him as a treat after his walk I have never had a problem getting him to chew them. As far as the magnetic collar is concerned I would suggest that you try the tablets first, if they don't seem to be doing the trick then try the collar, who knows it could be the combination of the two products that are working together that's helping my dog. I hope this article has been of some help.

Magno Mutt - Advanced Magnetic Dog Collar - Jet Black - Small (12 ½ - 15 ½ inches) Now with new Metal D Ring
Offered by North South Magnetics

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog Magnet, 7 April 2014
My wife and I have a king Charles spaniel he has recently developed arthritis in his back leg he does not yelp or moan, I think he understands its a age thing, and he try`s to get by best he can, he is in his thirteenth year. Saying that it`s very sad to see him limping every where, and when he wants to sit on my wife`s lap I have to lift him up. Next I had to shorten his walk as he couldn't make it home without being carried. So something had to be done!. I was told about Magno mutt, and after checking the reviews I purchased one. But after a week there was no change, I felt I couldn't leave it any longer to see if it was going to work. So we went to pet city we were amazed at the different products that were available to treat his arthritis. But after some very difficult deliberation we decided to try a chocolate pill called (Logic Flexivet), which is safe for dogs, our thinking was if he likes this it would be easy to administer. After about three days of taking these choc drops (which he enjoys by the way) he was able to go back to his regular walk without being carried home, and he now jumps up onto my wife`s lap without my help. We find as the day wears on his limp gets worse by the late evening, but no-wear near as bad. When he goes out for his morning walk he does not limp at all until he arrives back home.Trouble is we can not tell you which is best, the collar, or the choc tablets, our advise is try the Logic tablets first if you do not see a change in three to four days then add the magno mut. It could be that you may need the help of both items. I hope this as been of some help...............

Friedland EvoPlus D3005 Wire-Free Portable Chime Kit (Metal)
Friedland EvoPlus D3005 Wire-Free Portable Chime Kit (Metal)
Offered by Securicare UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Friedland Evoplus D3005 Wire-Free Portable Chime Kit, 9 Dec. 2013
I work upstairs and my hearing is deteriorating!, I have miss some callers lately so I decided to get a new bell, after searching Amazon I came across this one. I checked out the reviews everything look fine so I sent for it.
This is great, it has a volume control which I set about half way it works perfectly the unit is completely portable so you can put it where you like and I will be able to take it into the garden in the summer, so that I will not miss any callers in the future. great purchase very pleased with it, can highly recommend it.

Pros; Easy to set up and Install

Con; Not had it long enough to provide any feed back about any problems

ROTATING 360 LEATHER CASE COVER + SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR APPLE IPAD 2 AND 3 AND IPAD 4 4TH GEN - BY SMARTPHONEZ_UK (PURPLE)
Offered by Super sam Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Rotating 360 Leather case cover, 9 Dec. 2013
Does exactly what it says on the tin, make sure you fit it properly and you line up with the camera lens , it will the switch on and off when opening and shutting the case,

Pro: Good value for the money.

Cons: None

Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Offered by Great Britain Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargable Batteries, 23 Oct. 2013
Brilliant, does what it says on the tin. I have Nikon 5100, and Have charge it up about 15 time so far. money well spent very pleased

Reusable Toaster Bags Pack quantity 5.
Reusable Toaster Bags Pack quantity 5.
Offered by Nextday Catering Equipment Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Reusable Toasting Bags, 23 Oct. 2013
Brilliant!. I have gone made on toasting since I have had these bags. If you carefully wash these bags in your washing up water, you can reuse them time, and time again. you will have to hang them somewhere to dry out afterwards, not a problem.

Pros: Brilliant, saves on washing up!. Only gave them 4 stars as they are just a paper bag after all.

Con: If your toaster is old you may find you can not use thick bread, saying that there are plenty of thin slice bread in the super markets, If you do not like thin bread you may have buy a new toaster.

Wordpress for Beginners: A Visual Step-by-Step Guide to Creating your Own Wordpress Site in Record Time, Starting from Zero! (Webmaster Series Book 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Wordpress for beginners, 23 Oct. 2013
I was hoping this would solve all the issues I have with learning word press, but I was left wanting, This book is a good value and any one setting out to build there own website will not be disappointed with this purchase, you will learn from this book if you are new to word press.

12V APD WA-18H12 PSU part power supply replacement adaptor
12V APD WA-18H12 PSU part power supply replacement adaptor
Offered by County Electrical

5.0 out of 5 stars Power supply purchase., 26 July 2013
I have a Iomega external 1Tb backup drive for my photos which has 10+ thousand pic`s, when it suddenly died, I nearly had a Heart attack. After speaking to the service dept. at Iomega who`s phone number is still free I can not recommend them highly enough, there engineer said that it may be the power supply, and its worth trying a new one as they do not cost very much, so I did
and hey presto its working again fantastic!. What a relief!..
Pro: Does what it says on the tin, well package, quick delivery response, hence 5 stars

Cons: None

6 x Clear Screen Protectors for Nikon D5100 Digital SLR - Anti-Scratch LCD Guards / Display Savers
Offered by Membrane Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen Protecter Purchase, 26 July 2013
A Purchase that you do not give much thought to, it does what it supposed to do, but on saying that I made my purchase many months ago, and I am still using the first one out of the pack, so these will last me quite a while.

Pros: Very good value for your money, am very pleased with my purchase can recommend them.

Con`s: None