Profile for schofi > Reviews

Swing Hammer Swing!
by Jeff Torrington
Price: 5.86

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: Swing Hammer Swing! (Paperback)
I have heard this book chosen a couple of times on a BBC Radio 4 programme and decided it was time to read it. As others have said it is laugh out loud in parts and some real off the wall stuff as well. The Glaswegian vernacular is sometimes tricky but you get the hang of it after a while and can use the context of the sentence to help. The humour was right up my street and all in all I would recommend this as a good read.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfy, 4 Sep 2013
I bought these after my wife had bought similar ones for herself. They are so comfy and are just as adaptable for country walking or the town. An ideal pair of light shoes particularly for the terrific summer we have had this year.

Hush Plugz by Robinson Healthcare - 7 pairs mouldable silicone earplugs
Hush Plugz by Robinson Healthcare - 7 pairs mouldable silicone earplugs
Offered by Peters Plugs
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great plugs, 4 Sep 2013
I am just about to re-order these plugs and seen some of the comments about them. I can only say that they mould perfectly into my ears and stay located which is more than some others do that I have used. I recommend them.

Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones - Black
Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones - Black
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice price, 26 Jun 2013
I bought these earpieces because I am only happy with "in-ear" ones and these were a great price. I can honestly say I am not disappointed with the performance and highly recommend them to anyone who also only prefers "in -ear" ones as well.

Sigg Designer Cleaning Brush - White
Sigg Designer Cleaning Brush - White
Offered by About-Tea & About-Coffee Shop, Preise inkl. MwSt.
Price: 13.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the job, 26 Jun 2013
This cleans the flask ideally and is useful for cleaning out other narrow containers as well.highly recommended to you all.

Sigg Classics Bottle - Red, 0.6 Litres
Sigg Classics Bottle - Red, 0.6 Litres
Offered by 365onlineshop
Price: 12.08

5.0 out of 5 stars great bottle, 24 May 2013
Just the job for keeping my juice fresh for lunchtime, when I make it in the morning before going out to work. Recommended.*****

Dead Man's Grip (Roy Grace 7)
Dead Man's Grip (Roy Grace 7)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 28 April 2013
Fast paced and gripping it will keep you reading avidly. The short chapters keep you turning the pages and the intertwining of the characters is really good. A must read for all detective fans.

Beatrix Potter Wooden Dominoes Fun Game
Beatrix Potter Wooden Dominoes Fun Game
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Jan 2013
My 18 month old niece loved this. Recommended for any child around this age. Good solid dominoes and a strong case to store them in.

Designer Tinted READING GLASSES Ready Readers SILVER PRESCRIPTION SUNGLASSES Spectacles +1.5 lenses
Offered by W2S - Watches2Sunglasses
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 5 May 2012
I wear magnifying glasses just with a 1.5 and needed some glasses for reading outside but not ones that fit over existing glasses. These are just the job although they haven't had too much use this year so far!!

Jason Parallel Following Coasters
Jason Parallel Following Coasters
Offered by Placemats
Price: 9.45

5.0 out of 5 stars coasters, 5 May 2012
We bought these for the bright design that would complement the kitchen colours. We are not disappointed and the placemats are a great match as well.

Page: 1 | 2