Profile for GRAHAM P > Reviews

Content by GRAHAM P

GRAHAM P

Crossword Lists and Crossword Solver: Over 100,000 Potential Solutions Including Technical Terms, Place Names and Compound Expressions
by Anne Stibbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic,a solvers dream, 7 Nov 2011
What a great book,thought it was 2 books,but it is just one big thick one!
Comprehensive listings of everything imaginable,plus loads of random stuff as well,such as words beginning with q without a U after it, and Z words. Actually very good for Scrabble enthusiasts.
Even if you are not into crossword solving,the half of the book concerned with lists is quite readable!

Blackspur Multi-Purpose Sack Truck - 60kg max BB-ST201
Blackspur Multi-Purpose Sack Truck - 60kg max BB-ST201
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Efficient Item, 11 Jan 2011
I bought one of these a few years ago,and have used it on many occasions.It is great for loading up boxes,and transferring them over a short distance,on pavement/tarmac. I use it everytime I buy a large compost bag,that I can just about lift,and wheel it from the car to my garden. This new one has an added facility for holding open a rubbish bag,which then can be wheeled around the garden,this should prove invaluable.I have used my old one for moving paving flags around my garden,it saves a lot of back strain just using it with one paver at a time. I have now replaced the old one with a new one,as the small wheels have buckled a little,after many years of use. I look forward to many years with the replacement. Worth the money,seen same on other sites at over £50.