Profile for john bristow > Reviews

Content by john bristow

john bristow (BORDON, Hants, GB)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)
As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad nut as I do not usually go for this ..., 21 July 2014
Not too bad nut as I do not usually go for this type of thriller I shall not rush back to read more.

Innocent in Las Vegas: A Humorous Tiffany Black Mystery (Tiffany Black Mysteries Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Light and easy to read, 21 July 2014
Light and easy to read. As I have been to Las Vegas it makes me more aware of things happening there. Yes I'm sure I will read more of of Tiffany Black.

An Introduction to Stars 2: Our Sun
An Introduction to Stars 2: Our Sun

4.0 out of 5 stars Learnt a lot from this book and if other star ..., 21 July 2014
Learnt a lot from this book and if other star systems are similar, or the same, I become more and more convinced that there must be more life forms not only in our galaxy but elsewhere in the universe.

A Question of Time: The Ultimate Paradox
A Question of Time: The Ultimate Paradox

4.0 out of 5 stars The more I think about it the more I am ..., 21 July 2014
The more I think about it the more I am convinced that yes time travel is not only possible but has happened and is happening now

Inkrite PhotoPlus Professional Paper Photo Gloss 210gsm 6x4 (100 sheets)
Inkrite PhotoPlus Professional Paper Photo Gloss 210gsm 6x4 (100 sheets)
Offered by Refresh Cartridges

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 21 May 2014
Just the right paper I wanted, just the right price I needed, in fact just right, thanks. Perfect paper for my requirements.

Premium 120 Micron CD Sleeve With Flap (100 Pack)
Premium 120 Micron CD Sleeve With Flap (100 Pack)
Offered by mtxtoys

4.0 out of 5 stars just what was wanted, 21 May 2014
Absolutely astonishing, just what I required for storing CD's. Thanks once more Amazon for supplying things I require so quickly.

SanDisk SDSDU-016G-U46 16 GB Ultra 30 MB/s Class 10 SDHC Memory Card (Label May Change)
Offered by Carmarthen Cameras

4.0 out of 5 stars marvellous, 11 April 2014
Thank you SanDisk, absolutely marvellous this holds the quantity of photos I require for any job on my Pentax K10.

Without Fail: (Jack Reacher 6)
Without Fail: (Jack Reacher 6)

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best, 11 April 2014
I quite enjoyed this book but in my opinion it's definitely not the best Lee Child book I've read. It seems slow and boring in parts, I'd just about get into it and I'd lose the plot because too much was written about one thing.

The Precious Blood of Jesus
The Precious Blood of Jesus

3.0 out of 5 stars belief, 13 Mar 2014
An interesting book depending upon your beliefs, the same as the belief in the Communion Service(or Mass) if you are Roman Catholic.

[Pack of 2] TECHGEAR® All New Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 inch 2013 / 2 / 2nd Gen / CLEAR LCD Screen Protectors With Cleaning Cloth + Application Card
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

4.0 out of 5 stars neede, 13 Mar 2014
The techgear were absolutely necessary for keeping fingermarks off of the Kindle, I don't see why they are not applied by the manufacturer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4