Profile for Kelly > Reviews

Smiffy's Child Dorothy Costume
Offered by RAVEN 7 LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Smiffy's Child Dorothy Costume
Perfect fit for my average sized 5yr old,good quality for the price,brilliant for any Dorothy wannabe,love the fact that you get the shoe covers with it too,well worth buy

niceEshop(TM) Classic Dragon Ear Wrap Cuff Earring Stud Earrings Punk Rock Left Ear-Bronze
Offered by CZ-Sky [ships from HongKong]

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 9 April 2014
I ordered this for my daughter it did not fit her ear at all,we waited a long time for this to arrive,I however was sceptical from the start because everyone has different sized ears

Designer Floral Cocktail Party Evening Mini Party Prom Dress H20644 MAGENTA BERRY Party, Celebrity dresses,clubwear, Evening Wear Dresses (Small (8-10))

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 12 Mar 2014
This dress arrived a day after ordering and is amazing for the money,perfect fit and looks a lot more expensive than it was,lovely colour too,can't wait to wear it for a wedding that is coming up soon :)

Santa Christmas Sack
Santa Christmas Sack
Offered by Robelli Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Santa Christmas Sack (Toy)
I ordered 2 of these for my daughters,when they arrived I was happy with the appearance however on closer inspection I noticed most of the felt was coming unstuck,I stuck it back myself,should have gone to the pound shop for these :(

Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer
Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer
Offered by hairnbeautyshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer (Misc.)
I have curly frizzy hair and this product is a god send,I don't need to use much as a little goes a long way,will buy again,quick delivery also

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 12 Dec 2013
Really nice card for the price,doesn't look too cheap,it was done exactly how I asked,just hope my brother likes it,I'm sure he will :)

The Best Ever Retro Sweets GIANT Treasure Box (The Original Sweet Shop in a Box!)
Offered by Chocolate Buttons

5.0 out of 5 stars What a sweet present, 21 July 2013
I ordered this as a present for my daughters 11th birthday,she loved it and so did her little sister,there was plenty to choose from,she really enjoyed it.
I will definitely be ordering this again for my youngests birthday.

Girls BARBIE Swimming Costume / Swimwear / Bikini (8 - 12 Years) (5 Years)
Girls BARBIE Swimming Costume / Swimwear / Bikini (8 - 12 Years) (5 Years)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 21 July 2013
This is a really cute swimming costume, I got it for my 4 year old who is a massive barbie fan,price wasn't bad either

HQ LCD TV Laptop Computer  Screen Cleaning Kit
HQ LCD TV Laptop Computer Screen Cleaning Kit
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little cleaning kit, 21 July 2013
This is a really good cleaning kit for my tv,love the little brush that comes with it very usefull for anyone who has an LCD or plasma tv

Womens Denim Jacket Ladies 3/4 Sleeve Cropped Blazer Button Up Light Wash 6-18 (UK 8, LIGHT WASH)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice light summer jacket, 17 May 2013
This jacket is really nice,arrived in two days, perfect fit and brilliant price I didn't expect the quality to be this good but was surprised at how good it was :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4