Profile for Jet > Reviews

Remington D5020 Pro Ionic Ultra Hair Dryer
Remington D5020 Pro Ionic Ultra Hair Dryer
Offered by Coop Pharmacy 4U

5.0 out of 5 stars Noticeable results!, 1 Feb. 2013
I have only used this hairdryer twice and my hair looks so different! It leaves my hair looking silky, smooth and shiny - my hair hasn't looked this good in years! I have even received comments from the guys at work about how shiny and good it looks :) I cannot recommend this dryer highly enough and for the price, definitely worth it!
10th May - Since purchasing this hair dryer, I have bought one each for my mum and my daughter, they both love it too :)

Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2-in-1 Foundation - Light Ivory
Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2-in-1 Foundation - Light Ivory

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Foundation!, 31 Jan. 2013
Tried this on recommendation from a friend - I love this foundation, its light, the coverage is great, and it lasts all day, the serum means it goes on very smoothly. I have waited years to find the perfect foundation that looks natural and doesn't disappear within a few hours and this is it! You don't need to pile it on, a little goes a long way, therefore it lasts ages. Designed for older skin, however my 24 year old daughter 'borrowed' some from me and loved it, she now buys the same! I for one will be sticking with this product and can highly recommend it.

Thursdays in the Park
Thursdays in the Park

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put this book down, 8 Jan. 2013
I really enjoyed this book, a real pleasant, easy read. Not wanting to give away too much of the story, even though part of the storyline may not be 'the done thing' I found myself wanting things to work out between the two characters. Although the characters are considerably older than me, I felt I could still relate to them. A good indication of a well written story I think!

Rustins Danish Oil 250 ml RUSDO250
Rustins Danish Oil 250 ml RUSDO250
Offered by Handy Stores London Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Rustins Danish Oil, 24 Aug. 2012
I purchased this product for my beech work surfaces. It is a quality product which prevents water and liquids from marking wooden surfaces. A must-have to prevent staining and to protect the wood. To keep the surfaces in really good condition I would recommend applying this once every three months or so.

HP 301 - Black Ink Cartridge (CH561EE)
HP 301 - Black Ink Cartridge (CH561EE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for money, 28 May 2012
Ink cartridges are ink cartridges aren't they, but when you can make huge savings it makes all the difference! Excellent value product.

Kubik USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Card Reader for SD/SDHC Cards (Windows Vista, 2000, XP & Windows 7, Apple Mac)
Offered by ARC UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget, 1 Feb. 2012
Never having used one of these before I was unsure of what they would offer. It does exactly what it says on the tin! It is so easy to use, so much easier than messing around with camera cables. Pictures were transferred in no time at all and also copied onto disc. I would highly recommend this little gadget to transfer your photos. This item is so cheap, what are you waiting for - BUY IT :o)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3