Profile for miss m l fay > Reviews

Content by miss m l fay

miss m l fay

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My dad loves it!, 15 Jan 2014
This was a gift for my dad, who has an impressive beard and moustache and had talked about taming the moustache but didn't know where to find proper gents products. He was delighted and now is not only the eccentric looking man in my home town but he is the eccentric looking man with the coolest 'tash ever!

Vintage Colouring Book: A Delightful Selection of Classic Patterns (Adult Colouring Books)
by Arcturus Publishing
Price: 5.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 15 Jan 2014
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my mum, because as a child I would often find that after I had gone to bed she had coloured in some of my colouring books and now I'm all grown up she misses out on that. She absolutely loved it and the pages are beautiful. If fact I might end up ordering one for myself!

WeeRide Classic Front Mounted Children's Safest Bike Seat, Ages 1-4
WeeRide Classic Front Mounted Children's Safest Bike Seat, Ages 1-4
Price: 62.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 16 Oct 2013
I ordered this for my husband and two year old son and they have been delighted with it since! It was amazing value for money, easy to fit and very safe and secure!! Since purchasing the seat my guys have been here, there and everywhere!!