Profile for Axel > Reviews

Axel

Breville VBL062 Blend Active Personal Blender, 300 W - White/Green
Breville VBL062 Blend Active Personal Blender, 300 W - White/Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Get UR 5 a day B4 U even get to work!, 8 Feb. 2015
I use this every day. I can make a smoothy while I am making the kids lunches then just put the lid on and presto I have my five a day before I even get to work.

Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters [DVD]
Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters [DVD]
Dvd ~ Logan Lerman

3.0 out of 5 stars Good movie for kids, 9 Jan. 2014
This is an ok film for young kids maybe 8 to 15 years old. The film tries to cover some adolescent focused issues, in a poor quality fantasy drama setting. From an adult perspective the story line is lame with very poor special effects, the bad guys are very tame (and is more or less an unconvincingly mean bully type). It was useful for a rainy day over Christmas, but they haven't asked to see it again since.

Womens Ladies Dressing Gown Fleece Robe Winter Warm Flowers (M/L, Blue)
Womens Ladies Dressing Gown Fleece Robe Winter Warm Flowers (M/L, Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made product, 9 Jan. 2014
This seems t be a well made warm dressing gown. My wife seemed very happy with and wears it a lot.

Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013]
Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Steve Carell
Offered by streetsahead

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie for all age groups., 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Every one loves this movie. Older adults, parents and children of all ages... Yes even disgruntled adolescents watch it from start to finish.

Man of Steel [DVD]
Man of Steel [DVD]
Dvd ~ Henry Cavill
Offered by best_value_entertainment

2.0 out of 5 stars Most people walked out before it was half way, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Man of Steel [DVD] (DVD)
Switched this film on in the house on Christmas Day. After about twenty minutes all of the older adults had left the room. The film is hard to follow and has no character. The story line is lame, Superman is lame and general ZOD is just not scary

The Lone Ranger [DVD]
The Lone Ranger [DVD]
Dvd ~ Johnny Depp
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars The return of the Western, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Lone Ranger [DVD] (DVD)
Brilliant job. One of the best efforts I have seen of reinventing the Western genre of films. Simple story, great cast, great special effects and great direction.

Ladies Famous DUNLOP Genuine Suede Moccasin Slippers faux fur lining & collar PLUM size 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 30 Dec. 2013
My wife really loves these slippers as they are really warm and comfy. What more can you say, she only takes them off when she is going out.

Understanding Disability Policies
Understanding Disability Policies
by Robert F. Drake

5.0 out of 5 stars Understanding Disability Policies, 17 April 2012
This is a good book, well written and referenced. Drake presents interesting and challenging arguments about how we isolate marginalise and segregate people with disabilities in society. I would highly recommend it.

Plastic Grip Handles, 2 pieces for bike / bicycle
Plastic Grip Handles, 2 pieces for bike / bicycle

3.0 out of 5 stars Plastic grip handles, 17 April 2012
These are very functional and inexpensive. They have a soft comfortable feel. The item arrived promptly and the service was efficient.

VeloChampion Alloy 7 Mini Bike Pump Silver/Black
VeloChampion Alloy 7 Mini Bike Pump Silver/Black
Offered by Maxgear Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars MAx Alloy 7 mini Bike pump, 26 Mar. 2012
I have just bought my second one of these pumps. There are four bike users in our family. We all cycle a lot to work collecting kids from schools, and we use the bikes on the weekend for family trips as well. This pump is a solid quality product. It locks on really cleanly and you can pump the tire until it is really solid. I would recommend it to anyone. If there is any down side it is that it takes a lot of repetitions to fill a tyre. But most of the time it is used for tyres that are going a little soft because of a very slow puncture. I had a pump from Aldi which was useless before this and I had some cheap pumps from Tesco which would not pump the tyres all the way so they were always soft and I got lots of punctures. Then I had a bike hut model with a tyre pressure gauge it was good but it cost three times as much and it got stolen of the bike when I forgot to take it off. Anyway this pump is small enough to fit in my pocket so I never forget and leave it on the bike. I think its a good balance between performance and price. ... Problem solved.