Profile for Max Skalenius > Reviews

The Doors Solitary Men's T-Shirt
The Doors Solitary Men's T-Shirt
Price: £10.98 - £14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I ordered a large and the print is awful, 16 Oct 2013
I have never been this let down by an amazon prodcut before. It hardly deserves 2-stars.
I ordered a large one and the print is so tiny that you can hardy see it...

I am thinking about demanding a refund since the T-shirt doesn't look at all like on the picture.
Maybe the Smaller versions of this T-shirt looks better but I wouldn't recommend ordering the large one.

Bravado The Doors - Waiting For The Sun Men's T-Shirt
Bravado The Doors - Waiting For The Sun Men's T-Shirt
Price: £12.99 - £18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice looking High-quality T-shirt!, 16 Oct 2013
The Doors is my favorite band and it feels so good to finally be able to represent it with a nice shirt like this :)

I ordered two the Doors T-shirt, this and the The Doors Solitary Men's T-Shirt. I was unsure about ordering this since it didn't have any reviews but boy am I glad I did.
The Doors Solitary Men's T-Shirt was completly awful and the only thing that made me happy after seeing it was that this Waiting For The Sun T-shirt was so awesome.

I could immediately feel that this was a high quality material and the print is going to stay on the shirt for a very long time. I ordered a large shirt and it fits perfectly(I'm abour 186cm tall). The print is perfect in ratio to the size to the shirt. I recommend this shirt to every the Doors fan :)

BREAKING BAD - JESSIE PINKMAN - KEEP CALM BI*CH MENS T SHIRT (LARGE)
BREAKING BAD - JESSIE PINKMAN - KEEP CALM BI*CH MENS T SHIRT (LARGE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking high-quality shirt, 16 Oct 2013
I recently ordered 3 different shirts with Breaking bad theme and this is my favorite one. I ordered a large one and the print is perfect. Im about 186cm and the shirt fitted perfectly.

I could immediately feel that they used a high quality material and I think that the print wont come of in a very, very, very long time.
It can be a little hard to see the world 'Calm' since his forehead is white(ish) and the world calm is also white. But when I ironed the shirt it was much easier to see the print, because the reason it was hard to see may also have been that it was wrinkled.

The shirt smelled a little wierd when I got it, but 99% of all shirts do the first time, so I just washed it and it was alright.
I really recommend this shirt. My friends, who also love BrBa, are very jealous and I can see alot of people(probably BrBa fans) admiring it when I'm out on the town.
I was a little unsecure first when I ordered it, because it didn't have any reviews. but I don't regret ordering it at all. I love it.

Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Offered by 6 Hungry Weasels

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game and fast delivery., 9 Oct 2013
i gave this product a 5-star rating since it is the greatest sandbox game that I've ever played! I have had so much fun playing this game and it seems like there is no end to it.
In Sweden I would usually pay about 60 euro. So this price is FANTASTIC.

I got the game in three days even though I chose the cheapest possible delivery. So I'm very glad I chose to order it from Amazon.

Zebco Spinnersortiment - Assortment, 100 G
Zebco Spinnersortiment - Assortment, 100 G

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought these since I was looking for cheap spinners. I was not disappointed, 9 Oct 2013
I gave these spinners a 5-star rating because they are so ridiculously cheap but still keep the same quality as a spinners that cost several times more. I've only tried about 4 of these spinners but I've already cought a lot of fishes with them! They spinn GREAT and it's very easy to get the movement you want.

Last time I went fishing I used one of these spinners the whole time and I catched the bigges Perch that I've ever caught. And since I pretty much always fish for perch, this was amazing. There is no downside to these spinners.