ARRAY(0xa845ea08)

Profile for Lady Gadgets > Reviews

Content by Lady Gadgets

Lady Gadgets

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
36 Watt UV Gel Nail Art Lamp Dryer Manicure Light Shellac Gelish Timer with 4 bulbs
Offered by RPGT™

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 10 April 2014
Only had this a week, but now really pleased that I know how to use it correctly lol. Thought there was a problem with it but turns out the nails were already dry after 2 attempts. As a newbie I had to use actetone nail varnish remover to remove the nail polish residue after using lamp a few times (I kept using the lamp thinking my nails wasn't dry but it turns out its a sticky residue from the top coat polish) - after that the nails were nice and dry. It probably was dry very quickly under the lamp but I didn't realise this at first. As a first time user and realising my mistake with the nail polish I now realise that so far after a week this is a very good product. Easy to fit bulbs in (but ensure you have fitted them in securely). Have to admit I was shocked how big this item is but can see the reason why. Will seriously think about UV protection gloves .

XO Digital Optical Cable 2m / 2 Metre Premium Install Series - suitable for PS3, Sky, Sky HD, LCD, LED, Plasma, Blu-ray, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps
Offered by HDCentral

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 April 2014
So far so good but will keep you up to date if anything goes wrong. Delivered super fast - well impressed. Good quality, sturdy Optical cable and just what I needed for my new 3D TV. Seriously no point in buying 1m cables, its either 2m or 3m due to the size of TV's these days. Very very happy with this so far.

Bluesky Nail Gel 10ml Top and Base Coat
Bluesky Nail Gel 10ml Top and Base Coat
Offered by LuvliNail by Deal Pot

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 April 2014
Wasn't too sure about this but tried it with my UV lamp and it works perfectly. I would definitely buy again

TECHGEAR® Extra Long 3 Meter / 10 Feet USB Data Sync Charging Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 P3200 P3210 P3220, Tab 3 8.0 T310 T311 T315, Tab 3 10.1 P5200 P5210 P5220, Note 8.0 N5100 N5110, Note 10.1 2014 Edition P600 P601 P605
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, not safe, 10 April 2014
Sorry, not happy with this product. Within a week the cable linking the USB end has pulled out showing the internal cables. I have to constantly keep pushing this back in which I am sure is a hazard. The image shown has a different end attached to the USB because the wires cannot pull out unless it breaks. I would seriously think twice before purchasing this. Not sure why I have to leave another review because I left a review from my email which did not go to the Amazon account. Anyhow, I have left a review here for anyone considering purchasing this item. Its a shame really because everything else seems quite strong.

EasyAcc® Ultra Slim Leather Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Leather Smart Case Cover Book Cover Flip Cover Sleeve Bag Pouch with Stand / Auto Sleep Wake-up for Samsung Galaxy note 8.0 N5100 (Top Premium PU Leather, Folded Cover Design, Black)
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and neat, 10 April 2014
Too early at this stage to really comment but I will keep you up to date. Delivered very quickly to my surprise. Fits the N5110 perfectly. I guess it depends how fussy a person you are but to me this is the best case I have used so far. Some may not like the front cover but I think it is ok for the price. Its a case of you get what you pay for and I am pleasantly surprised how happy I am with this product. Magnetic clip shuts sturdily and shuts off/wakes my tablet. I love the fact I have access to the full tablet face and not like other covers that hides the screen edges. Would I buy another? ....... yes without a doubt.

Collections for Kindle Fire HD
Collections for Kindle Fire HD

5.0 out of 5 stars Tablet availability, 22 Feb 2014
It is a shame this not available for other tablets such as the Samsung range. I think this is a fantastic product that I have seen on my friends Kindle but owning a Samsung phone and tablet which all my family members have, we feel this is very disappointing to only be offered on Kindles. We have waited for years for this to be featured on the Samsung range but to no avail. Please, please could this be offered for other tablets too. I have the other kindle software which is almost perfect except for there being no total book count available which I have contacted the developer to no avail. This really is only cornering one end of the market which I feel is a crying shame. Anyhow keep up the good work for those that have the kindle. I will still rate this 5 stars because from the features I have seen on my friends Kindle I am impress.

Cubistry
Cubistry

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Cubistry (App)
Myself and my daughter love this game and challenge each other all the time. Challenges the mind and your responses. Good time waster lol

CW-589 Ployer Momo 8 Momo8 Tablet 5v 2a Power supply adapter / Charger
CW-589 Ployer Momo 8 Momo8 Tablet 5v 2a Power supply adapter / Charger
Offered by Power-adapters

1.0 out of 5 stars Hyundai Rock X, 11 Jan 2014
Please note rating is only low because I had to send it back as it does not work for the Hyundai Rock X and does not stay in place. Cannot give 5 stars but do realise it probably is fine but not for the Hyundai

Breffo Spiderpodium Flexible Grip/Mount Car Phone Holder and Dock for iPhone 4/5/Samsung S4 - Black
Offered by Zeto UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Jan 2014
Very nice but got the larger one from Halfords for a fraction of this price. I did need this one for the phone in my car and this was the cheapest at the time.

Samsung 3TB D3 Station External Desktop Hard Drive - Black
Samsung 3TB D3 Station External Desktop Hard Drive - Black
Offered by UKElectonics

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 11 Jan 2014
So far so good. I understand comments made about not being able to have this connected to the pc at start up because it tries to boot to the external hard drive which crashes the computer. However, I only did buy this to store old movies, images etc to watch on my blu-ray player and not for backing up and so far this has been fantastic. I have had this several months now without any problems to date apart from above. Fantastic price at the time and would buy again. It probably is still too early to tell if I will have the same problems others have had such as dead hard drive etc etc but only time will tell. Still I think it was a good purchase for me for the price. My one only criticism of Amazon is half the rating are not for the 3TB hard drive but the 1TB or 2TB. This should have 3 options where we can leave review for whichever has been purchased. Seriously not impressed when realising most of the ratings are for the 1TB or 2TB.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2014 9:41 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4