ARRAY(0xadf3d3cc)

Profile for P. W. Barratt > Reviews

Content by P. W. Barratt

P. W. Barratt ""Technophobe"" (Cheshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
LEGO Friends 41006: Downtown Bakery
LEGO Friends 41006: Downtown Bakery

4.0 out of 5 stars Another lovely set from Lego, 22 April 2014
I am sure my granddaughter, aged 6, will love this when I send it over to America for her. She adores Lego, and especially the Lego Friends range. It's great for any age and these new sets are really creative.

Gabor Womens Gambo Brown Boots 76.651.29 5 UK, 38 EU
Gabor Womens Gambo Brown Boots 76.651.29 5 UK, 38 EU

2.0 out of 5 stars Love Gabor, but not this time., 22 April 2014
This review is from: Gabor Womens Gambo Boots (Shoes)
These boots were not very comfortable. They are also extremely difficult to get on. Once on, they were too big in the foot. I love Gabor shoes/boots and have several pairs, but I think these are a bit of a let down. Maybe that's why they were on sale for such a cheap price. A mistake in the design maybe?

New HJ191 Hall SOFTOP EXTRA EXTRA LOOSE Wide Soft Top No Non Elastic COTTON Rich Short Mid Calf SOCK. Sizes 6-11 / 11-13 (11-13, Black)
Offered by hosiery-direct-uk

2.0 out of 5 stars These socks didn't stretch very much., 22 April 2014
I bought these socks for my husband whose legs were extremely swollen.
I still couldn't get them on his feet. They don't actually stretch very much.
And, I bought the largest size available.
They are very good quality, but not big enough.

Blue Elegance Thank You Notes (Stationery, Note Cards)
Blue Elegance Thank You Notes (Stationery, Note Cards)
by Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Cards

3.0 out of 5 stars it's a thankyou note., 22 April 2014
This is a tasteful thankyou note. I bought them for saying thanks for condolences. I suppose you could use them for other occasions, but they are quite solemn looking.

L'Oreal Color Riche Gelee Lipstick - 101 Shiny Grapefruit
L'Oreal Color Riche Gelee Lipstick - 101 Shiny Grapefruit
Offered by Cosmetic-Revolution

1.0 out of 5 stars This lipstick is horrible..., 22 April 2014
Ugh, this lipstick is really horrible. In fact, only fit for the bin. It has a horrible consistency... no wonder it was so cheap. For a L'Oreal product, (which are usually very good), this isn't. Wish I hadn't bought it!

Garmin nuvi 2595LMT 5" Sat Nav with UK and Full Europe Maps, Lifetime Map Updates and Traffic Alerts and Bluetooth

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems good, not used it in car yet., 22 April 2014
I bought this product because of its reviews, but I haven't actually tried it in my car yet. It should be good. I previously had a Tom Tom which died a premature death! Hope this one is better.

Black and Cream Thank You Notes (Stationery, Note Cards) (Note Card Series)
Black and Cream Thank You Notes (Stationery, Note Cards) (Note Card Series)
by Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Cards

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a notecard, 22 April 2014
It says "Thankyou". It is a notecard. I bought them to thank people for their sympathy... but I suppose it could be multi purpose.

L´occitane - Rose 4 Reines Hand Cream 75 ml
L´occitane - Rose 4 Reines Hand Cream 75 ml
Offered by High Street

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this handcream!, 22 April 2014
I just love this handcream, and what's more, it really is much better than most others. It leaves my hands beautifully soft and the smell is divine. It's worth the money, although you can buy other makes which are much cheaper, I would rather have this one. It's great for a gift too. Treat a friend to something they wouldn't buy for themselves.

The North Face Men's 100 Glacier 1/4 Zip Pullover - Graphite Grey Heather, XX-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit on the short side, but nice fabric., 26 Feb 2014
As with all North Face clothes, the quality is excellent. This top is, however, a little on the short side. If you were quite tall, I think it would be too short. It's very smart though, and nice and warm.

Citizen Eco-Drive Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Chronograph Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet FB1354-57A

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice big chunky watch, 26 Feb 2014
It's sold as a ladies watch, and it is quite heavy and wide, but I do like that. I had to take our four links, the bracelet is long enough for a man's wrist. It looks very nice on, and is a good watch for the money. I only buy Eco drive watches now as no fuss and bother about batteries. If you don't like bigger than the norm in ladies watches, this isn't for you, but if you like a nice chunky look, then you'll love this watch.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8