Profile for OlgaKlim > Reviews

Content by OlgaKlim

OlgaKlim (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Head Case Designs Elephant Aztec Animal Faces Protective Snap-on Hard Back Case Cover for BlackBerry Q5
Offered by eCell

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 21 Nov. 2014
Bought it for my 13 y o daughter and she loves it.

Our Iceberg is Melting: Changing and Succeeding Under Any Conditions
Our Iceberg is Melting: Changing and Succeeding Under Any Conditions
by John Kotter

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 21 Nov. 2014
Excellent book, a must have for all involved in change management -- a super easy read full of great metaphors to use later.

Automatic LED Night Light - Plug in & Energy Saving Dusk 2 Dawn LED Night Light Sensitive Night Light
Offered by Strictly Lamps

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 21 Nov. 2014
Does the job by giving enough light in the corridor for our son not to be afraid to go to the loo at night. however, I am concerned that even with the lights on it does not completely go off.

Fruit of the Loom Childrens T Shirt in Pink Size 12-13 (SS6B)
Fruit of the Loom Childrens T Shirt in Pink Size 12-13 (SS6B)
Offered by COOZO

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what it says on the tin, 29 April 2013
Good quality, arrived on time, size might be a little bit bigger that stated, but overall a very good product

Shopping, Seduction & Mr Selfridge
Shopping, Seduction & Mr Selfridge

1.0 out of 5 stars too dry and scholarly, 29 April 2013
Thought this would be a fiction book but it turned out to be more of a scholarly study of Mr. S life. Not something I looked for.

Alex Toys Do-it-Yourself Wear Silkscreen Factory
Alex Toys Do-it-Yourself Wear Silkscreen Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars great for crafty kids, 29 April 2013
Had one as a gift for my daughter and bought one as a gift to her friend when she was so impressed by making shirts at our house. Very entertaining.

Sukie Iron-On Craft Pad
Sukie Iron-On Craft Pad
by Darrell Gibbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great designs, easy to use, 29 April 2013
Bought this for my daughter's 12th birthday party, we designed shirts with four other girls at her party -- they all had a lot of fun and the designs they were able to come up with after mix-and-matching the pages were amazing.

Magical Messages From The Fairies Oracle Cards (Card Deck & Guidebook)
Magical Messages From The Fairies Oracle Cards (Card Deck & Guidebook)
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely positive as a gift for a friend, 14 Jan. 2012
I saw this set as my friend's and we had a little go with it. Any card you pick is full of positive encouragement and in a weird way can help you explain your life situation. I was so impressed that ordered three more boxes which worked perfectly as Christmas gifts for friends.

Manhattan Toy Dress Up Princess
Manhattan Toy Dress Up Princess

5.0 out of 5 stars The little princess we bought it for loved it, 14 Jan. 2012
We bought it for a friend's daughter's first birthday and, according to her parents, she loves it. She loves all the button / zip/ velcro/ activities she can do. We ended up buying a Pirot from the same series for our one year old son afterwords

Henry VIII's Wives (My Royal Story)
Henry VIII's Wives (My Royal Story)
by Alison Prince

3.0 out of 5 stars bought it for my daughter, found it OK quality writing, 14 Jan. 2012
I bought this book for my daughter since she loves the series. I read it myself just to see what she was up to. It is a very plain account of the events happening in Henry VIII's times. I was not particularly impressed by the writing. Having said that my 9 year old daughter loved it and continues to read books from the series.

I have read some more books from the series and still think this is not the strongest one of the bunch.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3