ARRAY(0xae5ee750)

Hyland's Leg Cramps - 100 Quick Disolving Tablets
Offered by AmericanVitaminSpot
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This works!, 10 Dec 2013
I bought this as I had just been put on low dose steroids and one of the side effects was night cramps in my feet and lower legs. I put 3 tablets under my tongue just before I went to sleep and when I woke in the night as I felt the first signs of cramp put a further 3 tablets. They actually stopped my muscles going into spasms. I did this most nights and eventually just had to put the tablets once just before I went to sleep. Worth trying.

Roberts R9993 3-Band Portable Radio
Roberts R9993 3-Band Portable Radio
Price: 16.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 10 Dec 2013
Sent this back to exchange for another Roberts radio. Sports 925 radio much better. Not what I expected from a Roberts radio. Tinny, cheap looking, light weight.Dials not very steady so wasnt very confident about the accuracy of the tuning.

Roberts Radios Sports 925 3-Band Battery Portable Radio
Roberts Radios Sports 925 3-Band Battery Portable Radio
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality radio, 10 Dec 2013
So pleased I exchanged another small Roberts radio for this one. Sound quality good, build good, feels solid and chunky but of a good compact size. Ideal for my bathroom radio. Well worth the price, the tuning is easy and the controls very good. Would definitely recommend this for a small radio.

The Abyssinian Cat
The Abyssinian Cat
Price: 1.56

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 9 Nov 2013
I thought the whole book would be about the Abyssinian breed. I'm thinking of purchasing two Abyssinians and thought this would be most informative. Instead there was a short couple of pages about the breed and then the entire book about cats in general.Read the book description more carefully than I did, it explains it all! I returned this for a refund.

SS MED LIMIED NAIL CLIPPERS CANTILEVER 15cm CURVED BLADE FOR THICK TOENAILS. EUROPEAN J2 HIGH GRADE SOLID STAINLESS STEEL. Acid Etched with SS Med Ltd. C/w Black Wallet & Blade Cover.
Offered by CANDURE
Price: 29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars strong but not as good as expected, 26 Sep 2012
I found the clippers a good weight and cut very well, but whether it was my technique or not found my toe nails would break along the line of cutting even when cut in tiny steps forward. Needs some practice and I'm still not that good at it. Any suggestions on technique?!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2012 5:36 PM GMT

Tombow 0.7mm Rollerball Refill - Black
Tombow 0.7mm Rollerball Refill - Black
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars great for stiff finger joints, 26 Sep 2012
Sits snugly in palm and fingers and relieves pressure on stiff index finger joint. Good buy, would recommend it for anyone who finds thinner pens difficult to use.

High Quality Wicker Stair Storage Basket with Handle
High Quality Wicker Stair Storage Basket with Handle

5.0 out of 5 stars so useful, 26 Sep 2012
Just what I wanted. Fits snugly against stair and doesn't get in the way. Saves on running up and down with hands full of bits and pieces!

1642 Leather Credit Card Holder # 5017_17 - Racing Green
1642 Leather Credit Card Holder # 5017_17 - Racing Green

4.0 out of 5 stars compact and sturdy, 26 Sep 2012
Small and compact. Holds credit cards and others of same size well. Doesn't take up much room in handbag and able to put a little emergency money in the outside section. Don't expect to double up cards in each slot though. Racing green medium to dark colour. Easy to see in the depths of my handbag but not bright!

Acupressure Taping: For Chronic Pain and Injuries
Acupressure Taping: For Chronic Pain and Injuries
by Hans-Ulrich Hecker & Kay Liebchen
Price: 12.89

2.0 out of 5 stars Taping for pain, 23 Sep 2011
Bit of a waste of money for me, but then I did not do enough research! You need to know what tape to buy and where to get it from. Didn't realise there are so many different types of tape, plus you need more specialist knowledge on applying it. Also helps to have someone else to help you put it on.

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)
by George R. R. Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars absorbing, 5 July 2011
Bought this because of the TV series. Halfway thru' the series decided not to watch the rest and read the book instead. Much better than the series - I usually find this is the case as the TV/film usually focuses more on the sex/violence and loses some of the plot/characterisation - inevitable really, I know!
Bought the part 2 book and have started that now. Probably won't watch the next series when shown, but appreciate the introduction to the writer!!

Page: 1 | 2