Profile for D. Hanson > Reviews

Content by D. Hanson

D. Hanson "dasula" (Derbyshire, UK.)

Page: 1 | 2
Listening to Linnie
Listening to Linnie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read., 31 Jan 2014
As someone who has worked in a hospital, I appreciate that there is a need for a sense of humour at times, to maintain your sanity. This book has this, balanced with pathos, whilst telling a story of growth, of the 'heroine'. It is written with what appears to be a simplistic style, but in fact captured me with it's attention to detail to it's characters. I found it very difficult to put down, and hope there will be a sequel before too long.
I recommend this book to anyone, not just to a specific category, as I'm sure everyone will be able to associate, either personally or through knowing someone else, who has experienced one or more aspects of this book.

The Exodus Song
The Exodus Song
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful song, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Exodus Song (MP3 Download)
This powerful song, being a version from the powerful film of the same name, is sung by a master of his profession. It cannot fail to move anyone who has seen the film, not that it doesn't merit listening to in its own right.

Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant., 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: One More Sleep (MP3 Download)
Having first heard this on 'This Morning', I was blown away with the song. It is now one of my all time favourites. My only regret that it is a true modern Christmas song, but as I live on my own, I don't give a 'monkeys' and will play it anytime of the year.
Within 10 minutes, I had the lyrics and downloaded the song, using Amazon's MP3 Cloud Player, and to my WMP as well.
So to anyone thinking about buying this, stop thinking, and start downloading.

Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant., 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: One More Sleep (MP3 Download)
So to anyone thinking about buying this, stop thinking, and start downloading.

Casio PQ30B-1 Compact Digital Beep Alarm Clock, Black
Casio PQ30B-1 Compact Digital Beep Alarm Clock, Black
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant travel clock, 3 May 2013
This time piece is excellent for travelling. Light, small and extremely easy to set up. Would recommend to any one. The only reservation I have, is what the price of the 2 replacement batteries, when the ones supplied run out.

Andre Rieu - The Best of Live [DVD]
Andre Rieu - The Best of Live [DVD]
Dvd ~ Various Artists
Offered by ____THE_BEST_ON_DVD____
Price: 5.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Andre Rieu - The Best of Live [DVD], 17 Feb 2013
Excellent. Thoroughly enjoyable from start to finish. The accomplishment of Andre and his magnificent orchestra are amazing. It must be wonderful to actually see them live.

Abraham Lincoln vs Zombies [Blu-ray]
Abraham Lincoln vs Zombies [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Bill Oberst Jr
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd
Price: 6.24

3.0 out of 5 stars Abraham Lincoln vs Zombies [Blu-ray] - Not bad., 10 Dec 2012
Good value. Seemed to lack a little commonsense in parts, as to dealing with the zombies, but still worth watching.

Condemned / Command Performance [Blu-ray]
Condemned / Command Performance [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Steve Austin
Price: 10.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Condemned / Command Performance [Blu-ray] - Great buy., 10 Dec 2012
Excellent value for the price. Both good action films, if you don't mind some parts of them having bloodthirsty moments.

Fortress of War [Blu-ray]
Fortress of War [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Andrey Merzlikin
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.
Price: 20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fortress of War [Blu-ray] - Great film., 10 Dec 2012
Excellent film. As this is based on a true story, it makes it all the more harrowing but phenomenal that any of them survived. My sympathies and downright admiration, to those involved.

Eco Savers Night Light - Low Energy Flat Panel with Sensor (Model T-ES-16) - TWIN PACK !

5.0 out of 5 stars Night Lights, 14 Feb 2012
Excellent, economic and it does 'what it says on the tin.' Have no problem recommending this item. I like especially, the sensor mode, in other words, it's only on when it is dark, or getting dark.

Page: 1 | 2