Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

HEADLAMP BEAM DEFLECTORS HEAD LIGHT CONVERTORS ADAPTOR EURO DRIVING
HEADLAMP BEAM DEFLECTORS HEAD LIGHT CONVERTORS ADAPTOR EURO DRIVING
Offered by Family Motoring & Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems staying attached to the headlights. As for ..., 5 Sept. 2014
No problems staying attached to the headlights. As for deflecting the beam effectively, you'd need to ask the Dutch drivers I was shining my headlights at. I'm assuming, since they stay attached forever until you remove them, they did their job effectively. Instructions very simple; you can't go wrong really.

Electric Guitar "SPEAR" S-100 Snake Skin
Electric Guitar "SPEAR" S-100 Snake Skin

5.0 out of 5 stars and knew I wouldn't be disappointed, already being the proud owner of a Spear ..., 14 Aug. 2014
I bought one of these untried, and knew I wouldn't be disappointed, already being the proud owner of a Spear Tomcat Golden Tiger and a seasoned rock guitarist of some forty odd years. It played like a dream, straight out of the box, so with the minimum of adjustments and setting up, it is absolutely out of this world. Deliciously dirty rock sounds and beautiful clean tones, I have been of the mindset that you can keep your big name brands, for a few years now, since the guitars I own in the Spear price bracket beat them hands down (I should know, since I own one or two expensive guitars.) My advice: get them while they're at this giveaway price, before they cotton on and start pushing them up.

More Mile Massage Foam Roller - Blue, 45 cm
More Mile Massage Foam Roller - Blue, 45 cm
Offered by Active Human Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A Godsend for an injured runner, 12 Aug. 2013
Having been plagued by hamstring injuries, this is a very effective self massaging tool that I wish I had years ago. Rolling back and forth on my hamstrings with this roller is very therapeutic, rolling out the tightness.

Peco Large Town Centre Backscene
Peco Large Town Centre Backscene
Offered by Hippo Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job for me, 12 Aug. 2013
Not being a person who has a lot of time on their hands to paint a backscene, This fits in with what I want very nicely at a VERY reasonable price. In fact, it's a steal, and creates a very realistic scene to blend in with my 3 dimensional creations.

Iron Man: My Journey Through Heaven and Hell with Black Sabbath
Iron Man: My Journey Through Heaven and Hell with Black Sabbath
by Tony Iommi

4.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining, 2 Jan. 2012
I'm very pleased with my purchase, and never doubted that I would be when I saw it advertised. A detailed insight into the life and trials of the Father of heavy metal, from his very beginnings to the present day and not just about Black Sabbath. This book had me creased with laughter in parts, as my wife will testify, lying next to me in bed while I was reading it. My only criticism: it isn't long enough. There's a very funny punch line at the end too. Highly recommended to anyone remotely interested in Tony Iommi.