Profile for Leisha yeo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Please Don't Take My Baby
Please Don't Take My Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Please don't take my baby, 4 Jun 2014
Another tear jerker. I absolutely love the great happy ending that are always in Cathy's books. Read this within a week (I am a very slow reader) this is another book I would recommend to anyone that asked me.

Wooden Funny Sign Wall Plaque. Mum & Dad
Wooden Funny Sign Wall Plaque. Mum & Dad

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 4 Jun 2014
Thank you so much for this wonderful product.. It's great for a little anniversary present for my parents as I always buy them something little.

Another Forgotten Child
Another Forgotten Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Another forgotten child., 4 Jun 2014
Took me a while to read this considering I have been very busy. Absolutely beautiful and moving book. Would recommend this book to anyone. Iv literally read every single book that Cathy has Brought out and every single one has made me cry.. Can tell you now, it is a tear jerker. Definitely my favourite author and can't wait to read her next new book.

Daddy's Little Princess
Daddy's Little Princess

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely loved it., 10 April 2014
i absolutely loved this book, its been out 2 weeks and iv read it twice. such amazing and gripping story and you would of never to this day when you started reading it would of been that outcome. cant wait for her next book. my favourite author to this day and always will be.

Disgraced: Forced to Marry a Stranger, Betrayed by My Own Family, Sold My Body to Survive, This is My Story
by Saira Ahmed & Andrew Crofts

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant room, absolutely loved it., 14 Feb 2014
Absolutely loved this book. I'm a really slow reader but with this book I couldn't put it down. Read it in 2 days. Would recommend it to anyone.

When Daddy Comes Home
When Daddy Comes Home

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book :), 4 Feb 2014
I loved this book, but took me a very long time to get into it. Loved the endings cause usually the ends are simple and boring but it had an ending and I wish Toni all the happiness :)

Love, Lipstick and Lies
Love, Lipstick and Lies

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 12 Jan 2014
Absolutely loved this book, I love all of her books. Def one to read. Can't wait for her next one.

Run, Mummy, Run
Run, Mummy, Run

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: Run, Mummy, Run (Paperback)
Read most of her books now, was another great book. Can't wait to get another one to read. Looking forward to another new story to come out. X

He's the One
He's the One
by Katie Price

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: He's the One (Hardcover)
Never can fault Katie prices books, read every single one of them, they're amazing! Can't wait to see if she brings out another one.

Untouched (BEACHWOOD BAY Book 1)
Untouched (BEACHWOOD BAY Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book Iv read in a long time, defo will be getting the second one, 5 Sep 2013
Absolutely love this book, will defo be getting the second one, couldn't put the book down, kept it on my kindle cause I defo will be reading it again. By far one of the best books Iv read.

Page: 1 | 2