Profile for A. Kerfoot-Roberts > Reviews

Content by A. Kerfoot-Roberts

A. Kerfoot-Roberts (Halifax UK)

Samsung 16GB Class 10 UHS-1 Grade 1 80MB/s SDHC Pro Memory Card - Frustration Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, faster fastest, 28 April 2013
I'm not sure how fast this card is in practice. I have some other memory cards that are perfectly adequate but I know will be too slow if I'm photographing sport. I have a faster card that, up until now, I used for all my work where I took several frames a second. Now I have this Samsung card which is noticeably the fastest of all the cards I own.

I'm very pleased with it.

Oh, it's also the prettiest memory card I own.

Flip Ultra HD 3rd Generation 120 minutes recording, 8GB Memory & Image Stabilisation - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Every family should have one, 13 Jan 2011
I'm really a stills picture enthusiast, but this little piece of kit is such fun, especially for teenagers. The quality of the picture is fantastic for the size and price. You're not going to produce a pro movie but it's small enough and cheap enough to take anywhere so you'll end up with some great memories to keep forever.

JJC White Flash Diffuser for Sony HVL-F36AM, HVL-F42AM, HVL-F43AM
JJC White Flash Diffuser for Sony HVL-F36AM, HVL-F42AM, HVL-F43AM
Offered by YourNextStudio

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit expensive but works fine, 12 Dec 2010
A functional piece of moulded white plastic. £8 is a lot for what it is, but you have to pay it if you want the product I suppose.

Wireless IR Infrared Remote Control for Sony Alpha A230,A290,A330,A380,A390,A450,A550,A580,A700,A850,A900,A33,A55,A57,A65,A77,A99,NEX-5 NEX-5n,NEX-6,NEX-7,Milnolta DSLR as IRMT-DSLR1
Offered by BV-electronics

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but add in the price of a battery, 12 Dec 2010
When this remote first arrived it didn't work and I cast it aside while I decided if it was worth the bother of returning it. After a few days I came back to it and tried another battery - by chance I had one of the same type.

It works fine now and does what it needs to do. This isn't an expensive bit of kit, but be warned, you may need to factor in an extra quid or so for a battery.