Profile for Josiefish > Reviews

Content by Josiefish

Josiefish

LARGE COOL BAG WHICH FOLDS DOWN FOR EASY CARRYING! FOLDABLE COOLER BAG (Green)
LARGE COOL BAG WHICH FOLDS DOWN FOR EASY CARRYING! FOLDABLE COOLER BAG (Green)
Offered by eBuyGB

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful for holidays, 6 Feb 2014
As it folds away to nothing it is really good to take on holiday for lunches/shopping out to keep them cool.

Saturday Kitchen Cooking Bible: 200 Delicious Recipes Cooked in the Nation's Favourite Kitchen
by Various

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of really great receipes from the best TV chef!!, 6 Feb 2014
Really tasty and easy to follow recipes, we had borrowed it from the library and there were sooo many recipes I wanted I had to buy it!

The Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall - Double Play (Blu-ray + DVD) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Ramin Karimloo

5.0 out of 5 stars much anticipated, 16 Dec 2011
As this is a Christmas present for my husband I can't really say too much BUT it is his favourite musical of all time and each time the advert comes on the telly he gives a big sigh so I am hopeful it will be met with great joy!!

Call of Duty: Black Ops (PS3)
Call of Duty: Black Ops (PS3)
Offered by S6 entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 7 Dec 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
As this was a birthday present for my 22 year old step son it is hard to review this myself. Suffice it to say he dropped everything when I texted him to say it had arrived, left Uni & came homw to play it and hasn't stopped since! (That was 10/11/10)So I think this says it all.