Profile for Mr. Trevor Cooper > Reviews

Content by Mr. Trevor Cooper

Mr. Trevor Cooper "anchovie" (bottom of the food chain)

Makita ZMAK-DCS4610-35 350mm/ 14-inch 45cc 2 Stroke Petrol Chainsaw
Makita ZMAK-DCS4610-35 350mm/ 14-inch 45cc 2 Stroke Petrol Chainsaw

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems fine, 31 Jan 2011
Used for the first time at the weekend and everything went fine. I haven't used a chainsaw before and was wary of a few scare stories and the various bits of safety information on the internet.

I bought Makita because of the good reputation of their power tools in the construction industry and it looks a tidy design. Very easy to start and use. I bought the 40cm one and not as noisy as I expected (but was wearing ear protectors most of the time).

Feels light and comfortable to use. It's early days but I'm sure that any problems or spares requirements will be handled by Makita's excellent dealer network/warranty.

Venom V-Mote and V-Chuk Play Pack - Pink (Wii)
Venom V-Mote and V-Chuk Play Pack - Pink (Wii)
Offered by ZedLabz-outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Early Days, 4 Jan 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Only just bought this but it seems to work exactly the same as the Nintendo product, but for about 1/2 the price. Bought the pink one because it was cheaper than the other colours.

PINTOY - Workbench
PINTOY - Workbench
Offered by Start2Play

4.0 out of 5 stars kid proof, 28 April 2010
This review is from: PINTOY - Workbench (Toy)
I was looking for a childs work bench and was attracted to this because of the maker. We already had a Pintoy fire engine which has proved extremely durable with well thought out play features.

The workbench looks just as sturdy and whilst it seems expensive, I'm sure we'll get years of use from it.

Good stuff