Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer "Rivercat" (England, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
dp Liquid Soap Flakes, 750ml Wholesale Pack of 6
dp Liquid Soap Flakes, 750ml Wholesale Pack of 6
Offered by Carbolic Soap Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 29 May 2016
Great for washing expensive walking gear, which is originally why I bought this - much cheaper than the tech washes. Personally, I find the liquid more convenient and less messy than the flakes - I just use a washing ball from another washing powder liquid manufacturer. Lasts ages (we are in a soft water area)! I now use it for most of my washing due to the lack of chemicals in it.

Endulge Chocolate Coconut Bar 15x35g
Endulge Chocolate Coconut Bar 15x35g

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Atkins Bar!, 8 May 2016
My favourite Atkins bar at a great price. These have no soya protein so don't upset my tum like other Atkins bars (there is soya lecithin, which I can tolerate). They taste great too. Well packaged.

Walser Seat Cushion Novara
Walser Seat Cushion Novara

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Seat Covers, 8 May 2016
Absolutely brilliant covers - look fantastic in my Kia Rio 3! They look like they are part of the car! Also, they hardly move at all getting in and out. Very well packaged and speedy delivery.

Home impressions Flameless Plastic Pillar Led Candle Light With Timer,Ivory,7.6x15.2 cm
Offered by Home Impressions

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 8 May 2016
Great for the job I intended them to do - very safe. Excellent packaging.

76mm Ali diam Male/Female Toilet Door Sign C-W Self Adhesive Back (ARC-63-SA) (1)
Offered by The Uk Safety Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 8 May 2016
Great value for money - well packaged. Thank you!

NEW garden water watering hose adjustable jet spray gun pistol, nozzle,hoselock
NEW garden water watering hose adjustable jet spray gun pistol, nozzle,hoselock

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 10 Mar. 2015
Did the job and cheap.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pair of headphones for price, 1 Jun. 2014
These are great headphones for my I-Pad for the price. Comfy ear pads and fold up well for easy storage.

Burns Dog Food Original Lamb Adult 15 kg
Burns Dog Food Original Lamb Adult 15 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Food, 1 Jun. 2014
Since my 12 year old Border Collie started eating this a few weeks ago, there has been a massive change in the appearance of his coat, which is now beautifully soft and shiny, just as it was up until a couple of years ago. We've only ever bought him top quality dried food, but this one seems to have topped the lot! An added bonus is definitely less doggy poo to clean up too! Highly recommended product!

Timesnatch
Timesnatch
by Robert Swindells

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 23 July 2011
This review is from: Timesnatch (Paperback)
A great science-fiction book for 10 - 12 year olds, which gives them an opportunity to really think long and hard about consequences and chain reactions, even when intentions are good - great stuff!!

Victorinox Leather Pouch - 5-8 Layer, Black
Victorinox Leather Pouch - 5-8 Layer, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pouch, 23 July 2011
I bought this to go with a Swiss Army knife for my husband. The knife I bought him fits in very snugly to the pouch and there are useful belt holes at the back of it so you can attach it to your belt.

Page: 1 | 2