Profile for Mr. R. L. Sparkes > Reviews

Content by Mr. R. L. Sparkes

Mr. R. L. Sparkes "Ron Sparkes" (Bradford, West Yorkshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
3 in1 Flint Stone Sports Survival Magnesium Fire Starter Lighter Whistle Compass

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 30 May 2014
Don't buy this load of rubbish you certainly do get what you pay for I've been trying all day to light a bit of paper with this, but to no avail thought I'd give it a go for £2.75 now it's got pride and place in the waste bin till the wife empties it that is.

Assecure Universal TV Clip Mount Bracket Stand Clip Holder For Microsoft Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor
Offered by ZedLabz-outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 29 May 2014
Just received this does exactly what it's supposed to do the kinnect sensor clicked neatly into place, it is now residing above the t.v. which in theory should give me another 2 feet clearance, but it's out of the way as well £5 well spent.

Sony PlayStation 3 Move Navigation Controller (PS3)
Sony PlayStation 3 Move Navigation Controller (PS3)
Offered by Trusted-Goods

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 27 May 2014
The move navigator is good value for money just make sure you have a usb to plug it into your ps3. You need to do this just the once so it will bond with the system.

WMA Toilet Seat Decal Wall Art Wallpaper Hanging Sticker
WMA Toilet Seat Decal Wall Art Wallpaper Hanging Sticker
Offered by TopMei (ships from Singapore)

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap, 27 May 2014
Please don't buy these they come from Hong Kong take a while to get here and it is not a decal it's all separate letters that you have to
put on separately, I know it's only 67p, but it is a waste of money a proper bathroom decal is waterproof these obviously are not you'll
spend hours putting them on and the kids will take seconds peeling them off again.

Wii Sports (Wii)
Wii Sports (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant program, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Wii Sports (Wii) (Video Game)
I definitely give this game the thumbs up and because I bought it second hand I must say the condition is superb I will definitely buy of this person again.

Sony PlayStation 3 Eye Camera with EyeCreate (PS3)
Sony PlayStation 3 Eye Camera with EyeCreate (PS3)
Offered by Piranha Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain, 27 May 2014
I can't but help compare this with the xbox Kinect and it comes out a real winner. I spent a fortune on Kinect when it first came out and was somewhat disappointed with it's performance, never thought a cheap little camera and a move controller could give me a better performance, but the facts don't lie it does I bought a cheap tv holder for it and it perches lovely on top of my tv and does all the moves in a small area unlike the Kinect that will only work around 6 feet away. hence the 5 stars definitely a buy it from me.

Sony PlayStation 3 Move Charging Station (PS3)
Sony PlayStation 3 Move Charging Station (PS3)
Offered by BESTBUYIT

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 27 May 2014
I'm very pleased with this charging station no problems what so ever. The charging time for both my move and my move navigation controller are really fast as well, yes I can definitely give this the thumbs up.

SHINNTTO(TM) 2 Remote Controller Charger Dock Cradle Station + 4 Rechargeable Battery For wii

1.0 out of 5 stars No Power, 27 May 2014
On the face of it they seem a really good bargain, unfortunately I'll never know because I had to send them back. The power cable has a power through adapter which surprised me I thought it would be a usb lead. No problem putting the wii's power lead to the adapter, but unfortunately the adapter didn't fit the wii, So until they get this sorted out my advice is leave it alone you'll only have to send it back, shame it looked like a good deal.

Samsung LE32D550 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freeview
Samsung LE32D550 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freeview

5.0 out of 5 stars Late Review, 24 May 2014
This is a purposely late review so I can tell you on a lasting basis how good this tv/monitor is. I use it for multiple uses it is monitor for my laptop and ps3 as well as a good telly, this is my third Samsung telly and all three have been absolutely perfect.

Turtle Beach XP500 Headset (Xbox 360/PS3)
Turtle Beach XP500 Headset (Xbox 360/PS3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Headphones, 24 May 2014
I bought these to replace the turtle beach X31's and was very pleased with them at first.
My first complaint is the weight of them for some reason they changed the battery design to incorporate double a batteries instead of the triple a on previous models which makes them heavier on the head, the padding is good the same as the x31's so comfortable although heavy. My second complaint is for xbox users the Wi-Fi for the mike is operated through a Wi-Fi sender you plug into your controller, don't get me wrong it works fine unless like me you press the controller against your body which will cut it off as the switch for it is located on the back a bad design flaw I would have put it on the top. Thirdly the Wi-Fi receiver keeps cutting out on me unless I tap it on the side obviously a loose connection somewhere. I still use my X31's They are still working as good as the day I bought them although they are infra red opposed to Wi-Fi they still work brilliant. All in all for the price tag of the Turtle Beach XP500 I have to say like me you will waste your money, if your going to buy Turtle Beach which are crystal clear phones I would suggest you buy the cheaper versions they are in my opinion just as good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7