Profile for Pipps > Reviews

Content by Pipps

Pipps

Page: 1 | 2
Mens Thick Fleece Tracksuit Bottoms Cargo Combat Style Jogging Gym Casual Trouser (Large, Grey)
Offered by Mark & Mark fashions

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, 12 April 2014
I like them. Not too thick and not too thin.I bought these because i needed some extra pockets to put my change, phone, keys etc. I find them ideal because they have 5 pockets in all..The only negative for me is that the two side zipped pockets could have opened up a bit wider..Maybe its because my hands are a bit wide.Other than that i would recommend these tracksuit bottoms if you like casual...Nine out of ten.

12 x Mens Button Fly Jersey Boxer Shorts Natural Cotton Rich Boxers UnderwearColour:Pattern / Design & Plain Mix Underwear Size:Large
Offered by Britwear

4.0 out of 5 stars nice fit, 12 April 2014
Nice mixture of boxer shorts and it fits me well.At just over a pound each,i think its worth the money

Modern Chrome 3 Way Round Adjustable Ceiling Spotlight
Modern Chrome 3 Way Round Adjustable Ceiling Spotlight
Offered by The Light Factory

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, 28 Mar 2014
Easy to put up. Looks more expensive than it is.The bulbs are quite bright but to me they could be brighter.Maybe Led bulbs would be brighter. If you have got a very big kitchen then i would not recommend this product. It would have been nice if the spotlight came with the bulbs already fitted. I say this because it took two of us a very long time to fit the bulbs in (maybe that's the reason they don't come already fitted). Having said that,they do look very nice and shiny.

Twinkle Twinkle, special Light Up, Mothers' Day gift card, very cute - TT004
Twinkle Twinkle, special Light Up, Mothers' Day gift card, very cute - TT004
Offered by Tranquil Space Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes you smile, 20 Mar 2014
I gave this Mothers Day card top rating because it's a simple idea but well made. As soon as i saw the lights on the card start to light up,it made me feel good and brought a smile to my face (and it's not even for me!) I like the way that the inside is left blank allowing you to write your own message.

New 10 / 10.2 Inch Black Leather Look Case + USB Keyboard With Free Stylus & Stand Feature For Protection Of Your 10 or
Offered by Time2 Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat little keyboard, 17 Mar 2014
Perfect size. The keyboard is easy to press, not stiff. Looks like real leather.When it's closed though the bottom keys touch the screen
of my tablet, and sometimes the tablet
slides out.I fixed that problem by putting some double sided tape on the back of my tablet. Overall it's good value for
money

Hailo L40 150 kg Capacity Aluminium Stepladder (7 Steps)
Hailo L40 150 kg Capacity Aluminium Stepladder (7 Steps)
Offered by Abbey Access Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Light, but strong, 7 Jan 2013
Quick delivery.Nice and light.Easy to move around.The only thing is,i should have got an 8 step because i had a bit of difficulty reaching into my loft.

JVC RV-NB70B Powered iPod/iPhone Dock Woofer Speaker System with connection for MP3/Mic/CD and Guitar - Black
Offered by MegaDeals UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Buy!, 26 Nov 2012
This is the best portable you'll find ANYWHERE!The sound is amazing.It's really loud and the bass is incredible.(I hope your neighbours are understanding)This is the second one i've purchased.I bought a green coloured one about ten years ago.The iPod compartment is neat, as it replaces the cassette compartment that was on the previous model.If you haven't got an ipod dont worry because it plays cds as well. If you buy this,you will not be disapointed.I would highly recommend this..Boombox Boombox so good i bought it twice!

Wahl Afro What A Shaver Trimmer Battery 9945-801
Wahl Afro What A Shaver Trimmer Battery 9945-801

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shave, 11 Oct 2012
It came fairly quickly.I got this because i already have a battery shaver similar to this one but it's on it's way out.It would have been nice if the shaver came in a different colour as i'm not that keen on brown, but a battery shaver like this is quite hard to find.It has a nice feel to it and the blades are really sharp.You get a really acurate trim as long as you take your time.It comes with two brushes,one for the blades and a neat little brush for hair.The stand is rubbish though.All in all this is a nice shaver.

Burning An Illusion [1981] [DVD]
Burning An Illusion [1981] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Cox

4.0 out of 5 stars Good film, 8 Oct 2012
Good british film about young black youths/men in the 1980s.I enjoyed it.It is real life.The acting from the two main characters is very good.The film does look a bit dated though,but after all it is 30 years old!.The only real down side is the cost of the film.But i guess that if you want something then you have to pay the price.

Mens Full Zip Hooded Sweatshirt Jackets In 12 COLOURS By MIG Sizes XS to 3XL - HOODIE WORK CASUAL SPORT
Offered by sakclothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for everyday wear, 5 Oct 2012
It came really quickly.It's light and very comfortable.I wear it most days.I don't know what it'll look like if it gets wet.The pockets are a bit shallow so don't go putting any keys,money or valuables in them or you'll most likely lose them.It would be nice if the pockets were zipped.If you want something that looks good and casual to wear,then i recommend this.I think the price isn't bad either I will be buying another one.

Page: 1 | 2