Profile for Tricia Camm > Reviews

Content by Tricia Camm

Tricia Camm "Tricia" (Filey North Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2
Nokia Lumia 520 - Premium Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Long Touch Stylus Pen + Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth (Flip DarkPurple)
Offered by GB Online Sales

4.0 out of 5 stars nice little case, 29 May 2014
Really like this case j
Just wish it had a space in the bottom for
Charger as you have to leave it open to insert lead

Mayfair Tub Chair
Mayfair Tub Chair

5.0 out of 5 stars for my grand daughter, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Mayfair Tub Chair
A lovely chair just right for my daughter's bedroom the well
Made vibrant and classy small enough for the room but deep
Enough to be comfortable good price

A Deadly Brew: 4: The Fourth Chronicle of Matthew Bartholomew (Chronicles of Matthew Bartholomew)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 13 Mar. 2014
I am busy ploughing me way through the entire saga. I can't put them down and have to keep ordering more

A Wicked Deed: 5: The Fifth Chronicle of Matthew Bartholomew (Chronicles of Matthew Bartholomew)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 13 Mar. 2014

The Last Ship [Amazon Exclusive Super Deluxe Edition]
The Last Ship [Amazon Exclusive Super Deluxe Edition]
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Mar. 2014
I have really enjoyed this CD. The music was evocative and tells a nostalgic tale of the long gone ship yards.
It was dominated by Jimmy Nail though - but his contribution was both effective and powerful
Worth buying.

David Jason: My Life
David Jason: My Life
by David Jason

3.0 out of 5 stars very funny, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: David Jason: My Life (Hardcover)
Bought as a Christmas present for my husbands mother. She has enjoyed it very much and found it very funny

George Cole: The World was My Lobster
George Cole: The World was My Lobster
by George Cole

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, 13 Mar. 2014

Diableries: Stereoscopic Adventures in Hell (3d Stereoscopic Book)
Diableries: Stereoscopic Adventures in Hell (3d Stereoscopic Book)
by Brian May

3.0 out of 5 stars Unusual Gift, 13 Mar. 2014
A well presented gift bought for my brother at Christmas. Fascinating subject and enjoyed by all the family
Good coffee table book

A Killer In Winter: 9: The Ninth Chronicle of Matthew Bartholomew (Chronicles of Matthew Bartholomew)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping saga, 13 Mar. 2014
These are always a good read - I am ploughing my way through the whole series. Can't put them down

A Summer Of Discontent: 8: The Eighth Chronicle of Matthew Bartholomew (Chronicles of Matthew Bartholomew)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping saga, 13 Mar. 2014