Profile for Oracle > Reviews

Content by Oracle

Oracle

Soft Target (The 2nd Spider Shepherd Thriller)
Soft Target (The 2nd Spider Shepherd Thriller)
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast moving, 15 Nov 2013
Another great book in the Dan Shepherd series. Couldn't put this book down. Stephen Leather's style of writing draws you into the story and doesn't let you go. His characters and plots are believable. By the end of this book I wanted!

Hard Landing (The 1st Spider Shepherd Thriller)
Hard Landing (The 1st Spider Shepherd Thriller)
Price: 0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast moving, gritty crime thriller, 15 Nov 2013
Couldn't put this book down right from the first page I was hooked! Stephen Leather's style of writing draws you into the story and doesn't let you go. By the end of this book I wanted more and thankfully there are another 9 Dan Shepherd adventures!

Kiss My Name
Kiss My Name
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Does It Again!, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Kiss My Name (Kindle Edition)
All of us who read and loved Calvin's first book Forever is Over, have been patiently waiting for his second book and thankfully it was worth the wait. I really like his style of writing. He creates characters you can really connect with and relate to. The references to 80's music, TV and lifestyle always brings a smile to my face as I remember my own childhood experiences. Similar to his first book, Kiss My Name takes you on a journey through the lives of the main characters and by the end you feel as though you actually know them! Looking forward to the next one Calvin!

Forever Is Over
Forever Is Over
by Calvin Wade
Price: 12.66

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOK!, 3 Jan 2012
This review is from: Forever Is Over (Paperback)
Discovered this book by accident and SO glad I did! It's sad in places but also very funny. I couldn't put it down and didn't want it to end! Can't recommend this book enough. Can't wait for author's next book!