Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Reflective all-elastic Cat Collar Blue
Reflective all-elastic Cat Collar Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality., 22 Jun. 2015
Lasted about a week then fell apart.

Ladies Frill Checked Shirt Blue Purple or Grey in Women's UK Size 14 EU 42 BLUE
Ladies Frill Checked Shirt Blue Purple or Grey in Women's UK Size 14 EU 42 BLUE
Offered by TopsandDresses

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 22 Jun. 2015
Superb. I bought it as a loose cover up. It's perfect.

How to Create Watercolor Flowers : What comes out of the brush
How to Create Watercolor Flowers : What comes out of the brush

1.0 out of 5 stars I've like to return it, 27 Jan. 2015
It's only a few pages long and the front cover picture is misleading. I've like to return it.

FUSION 5 TIER CIRCLE ACRYLIC CAKE DECORATING DISPLAY STAND SERVER - PERFECT FOR CUPCAKES, MUFFINS, PARTY WEDDING CAKE * APPROVED BY FUSION *

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poorly made and bad value for money, 18 May 2014
The first one we received had a broken piece in it. To their credit the seller did send us another however the replacement also had a broken piece in it. Fortunately it was a different broken piece so we were able to combine the 2 sets!

Other problems we encountered: Lots of the pieces were badly cut so had to be filed to get them to slot together. The glue that came with it was old and solid so we had to go and buy more glue.

If you're quite crafty and able to fix stuff this should be fine but it looks to me like much of their stock is old and broken so I think that it's quite expensive considering!

HTML Cheat Sheet: Basic Tags for Beginners
HTML Cheat Sheet: Basic Tags for Beginners

1.0 out of 5 stars Very limited and not worth the money, 21 Feb. 2013
It's only a few pages long. It's out of date and you can get much better for free on line. Don't bother.

CaseCrown Ridge Standby Case (Blue) for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
CaseCrown Ridge Standby Case (Blue) for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 28 July 2012
I've just received this in dark blue. I have to say it's much nicer than I thought it would be. Very well made, it fits the tab2 perfectly and looks extremely classy. I'm really glad I went for this case.

Winter Is Coming Women's T-shirt - Films, TV And Movie Geeky Tshirt - Azalea X
Winter Is Coming Women's T-shirt - Films, TV And Movie Geeky Tshirt - Azalea X
Offered by Big Mouth Clothing Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizes very small, 13 July 2012
I'm normally a size 14 but bought the 16 to be on the safe side. It was like a size 12. Very tight. Also the colour in the picture is missleading. The azalea is more like baby pink than this deeper pink.

Having said all that I still like it and I'd buy another if their sizes were better.

Life in a Medieval Village
Life in a Medieval Village
by Frances Gies

1.0 out of 5 stars Really really boring, 25 April 2011
It reads like an undergraduate dissertation. I'm trying to persevere with it but I don't think I'll read it to the end.

Mooncup Model A Menstrual Cup
Mooncup Model A Menstrual Cup

4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect but pretty good, 18 Mar. 2011
It's not ideal if your not at home or working/ visiting somewhere with good facilities and they do leak a bit. They are great at night though and really help reduce pain.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Leather, well made, 18 Mar. 2011
It came really fast was beautifully packaged and unlike many of the cases for sale here really is real leather and smells of real leather. It's also very very well made and very classy looking. The ONLY problem is to play angry birds you have to take your phone out because you can't get a good reach on the catapult. Can't really blame them for that.

I had the brown version. Kind of dark tan looking.

Page: 1 | 2