Profile for David Abraham > Reviews

Content by David Abraham

David Abraham (Craigavon, Northern Ireland)

Dexter by Design
Dexter by Design
by Jeff Lindsay

5.0 out of 5 stars Back an track, 2 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Dexter by Design (Paperback)
I have to agree with what other reviewers have said about book 3 being the worst of the series. When I was reading it I just couldn't get into it as well as the other 3 books. I am glad that Jeff Lindsay decided to go back to the style of writing of the first two books for his fourth.

"By Design" had me hooked from the first chapter and as always there are a few laughs from Dexter's humour throughout the book.

Astor and Cody are mentioned in this book a lot more than in the other books and seeing as what the author is doing with these two characters is very interesting and on more than one occasion I found some of the things these characters done quite amusing.

By the time I had got to the end of the book it just had me wanting more.

Can't wait for the next in the series.

Scene It? Lights, Camera, Action (Xbox 360)
Scene It? Lights, Camera, Action (Xbox 360)
Offered by Games.C

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all the family, 11 July 2008
I love my movies and seen this game in a shop and thought maybe I should try that. So me and my fiancee bought it and we got round my brother and sister and played this all evening.

The different categories and the ways it asks the questions is interesting and covers a lot of movies. If you don't have great movie knowledge don't bother buying this as you won't enjoy it.

Nice simple game for family fun, I bought it at £20 and the value is outstanding with 4 controllers plus batteries and game. If you want a few nights in with friends or family and have a good laugh I thoroughly recommend this to you.