Profile for Mrs Vanessa Russell > Reviews

Content by Mrs Vanessa Ru...

Mrs Vanessa Russell

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
2 X 330g Freshly UK- made Kimchi based on Authentic Korean Recipe (Natural Fermentation, Natural Probiotics, No Artificial Additives)
Offered by MR.KIMCHI

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, 21 May 2016
I opened the first jar with some trepidation after what I had read about the terrible smell and the results of fermentation! Well it smelled delicious (like cabbage and chilli) and it did bubble and start moving up in the jar a bit which was fun to watch - certainly nothing to be anxious about! I sliced it into smaller pieces and fried it in coconut oil with a bag of stir fry vegetables - lovely and I bet the family would not even notice that something so healthy had been added to a meal - I am going to have some every day and see if I feel better for it as my digestion hopefully improves - it won't be a hardship to have this on a regular basis and plan to order plenty more!

Too Good To Be True (Quick Reads 2016)
Too Good To Be True (Quick Reads 2016)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Ann Cleeves books!, 27 Mar. 2016
Great story - knowing it was a short story I had to try not to read it all at once! I am a big fan of Jimmy Perez!

Mason Jar Drinks Dispenser with Ice Bucket Stand 176oz / 5ltr - Galvanised Steel Ice Bucket | bar@drinkstuff Mason Jar Beverage Dispenser, Juice Dispenser, Cocktail Dispenser

5.0 out of 5 stars It was delivered the next day which was great - it was a gift and the recipient was ..., 22 July 2015
It was delivered the next day which was great - it was a gift and the recipient was very pleased with it!

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying: A simple, effective way to banish clutter forever

5.0 out of 5 stars ... - and the way she suggests folding clothes is amazing - 2 drawers reduced to 1 just by changing ..., 15 July 2015
Incredible ideas - I have found it so much easier to get rid of things since reading this book - and the way she suggests folding clothes is amazing - 2 drawers reduced to 1 just by changing the way I fold things and it took all of 5 minutes - and everything is easier to see and access!
This book is life changing (never thought that I would say that about any book) as I have changed the way I think about possessions now - I will be making numerous trips to the charity shops from now on.
Some of it which is probably not meant to be funny had me in fits of laughter - however it works - no wonder she was named as one of the top 100 most influential people in the world!
If you have too much stuff and clutter buy this book now!

Low-carb Living for Families
Low-carb Living for Families
by Monique Le Roux Forslund

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy!!, 18 Nov. 2014
Excellent recipes - all the ones that I have tried so far have been really delicious and easy! I have been reducing carbs in a bit of a half hearted way and have still lost 9 pounds in a few weeks - having been a yo-yo dieter for more years than I care to remember trying every low fat diet available that never worked - this is the first thing that has ever been a pleasant, delicious and easy way to lose weight - I never feel hungry any more! I still cant quite grasp the concept of lots of lovely cheese, cream and garlic butter and still the weight drops even though I understand the science of it - fantastic way to eat! I feel generally healthier for the change in diet too - no more indigestion!

Missing in Malmö: The third Inspector Anita Sundström mystery (Inspector Anita Sundström Mysteries Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Oct. 2014
I really enjoyed all three books - very cleaver plots!

Dead Water (Shetland Book 5)
Dead Water (Shetland Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Oct. 2014
I love all her novels - especially the Shetland ones - looking forward to reading the 6th one!

Bead and Button Company Pack of 50g Mixed Christmas Buttons-Assorted Sizes, Shapes and Colours
Offered by The Bead and Button Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with these - a great mix of very nice ..., 2 Oct. 2014
Very pleased with these - a great mix of very nice buttons - and they arrived on the day I expected them to!

How to Create an Income from Home with a Successful and Profitable Etsy Shop
How to Create an Income from Home with a Successful and Profitable Etsy Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent advice!, 15 Sept. 2014
Lots of valuable advice from somebody who actually runs an Etsy shop!

The Glass Room (Vera Stanhope Book 5)
The Glass Room (Vera Stanhope Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story!, 21 Aug. 2014
I love all her books - both Vera and the Shetland series!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3