Profile for hillbilly > Reviews

Content by hillbilly

hillbilly

Deluxe 7-Day Pill Organizer Box In Wallet (9045)
Deluxe 7-Day Pill Organizer Box In Wallet (9045)
Offered by Charming-Life4U
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 7 Dec 2011
this dosette box arrived very quickly and is exactly what I was looking for at a very good price. 7 days a week and four compartments for each day. can slide out individual 'day' boxes and take with you when going out just for the day - no need to take the whole case. I didnt find the boxes slid out when opening the case. Only problem I envisage for the future is that the plastic 'holding' compartment may not last as long as the case, but I believe one could devise some other means of holding the boxes in if this happened.

My Social Stories Book
My Social Stories Book
by Carol Gray
Price: 10.58

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 30 Aug 2011
This review is from: My Social Stories Book (Paperback)
I bought this book to read with my rising five grandson. I really couldnt see the value of it. He is very aware of washing and toilets and baths etc but just won't use any of these facilities. to read in this book that it is an 'intelligent' thing to do is a concept completely beyond him. As mentioned before, perhaps the book is for professionals who can tailor things to the individual child concerned. I would like to see a DVD made, where favourite characters (like Georgie Pig, or Lightning McQueen) take baths and go to the toilet. I think this would have much more influence and effect on my grandson, who loves to copy speech and behaviour from TV characters.