Profile for R H LONDON > Reviews

Content by R H LONDON

R H LONDON

Page: 1 | 2
Stoner: A Novel (Vintage Classics)
Stoner: A Novel (Vintage Classics)

4.0 out of 5 stars I will definately be reading more of John Williams novels to see if they are as good or better, 29 Jan. 2015
Stoner had received a lot of attention in the publishing world last years so I wanted to read it to see if it lives up to the accoldades.
It does. It could be seen as either depressing or optimistic and the choice is ultimately up to the reader upon conclusion of the book. Was Stoner a lucky man or totally unlucky.
Extremely well written and totally absorbing. I will definately be reading more of John Williams novels to see if they are as good or better.

A Man In Love: My Struggle Book 2
A Man In Love: My Struggle Book 2

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the second book in the series and all ..., 30 Oct. 2014
This is the second book in the series and all I can say is that they are totally absorbing. The way he writes is just to spot on, it is unbelievable. So much of what I have read so far I can relate to. I can't wait to read the other books in the series.

Savoy & Dial Master Takes
Savoy & Dial Master Takes

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this for my husband's birthday and he is very pleased with, 17 July 2014
I bought this for my husband's birthday and he is very pleased with it

Oral-B Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads (Packaging May Vary) - 8 Counts

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
I always buy these and they do the job

Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox One)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox One)
Offered by Bargain Games UK

1.0 out of 5 stars The Worst Call of Duty I've ever played, 7 Mar. 2014
I'd like to begin by saying that this is only my second Call of Duty game after Black Ops II which was awesome. I hated this game and what it stands for. It's apparent that this game was a last ditch effort to bring something new to the franchise. The game doesn't feel polished or even fun. Now I've never really been a big FPS fan, but this game epitomises everything wrong with the game industry currently. If you've always loved COD, Ghosts won't let you down, but if you're new to the franchise I'd give this one a pass.

Snugg 2 in 1 Silver Stylus Pen - A Touch Screen Stylus and Writing Pen in One!
Snugg 2 in 1 Silver Stylus Pen - A Touch Screen Stylus and Writing Pen in One!
Offered by TheSnugg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pen and stylus all in one., 23 Jun. 2012
Don't you hate it when you lose your stylus and pen or you have to keep fumbling to reach them. Well this 2 in one stylus reduces the hassle. The stylus itself is actually really good and it's very responsive, it works great for a quick sketch or note taking. The only problem is that it's a bit to small for me and when I use it as a pen it can be awkward to hold. It looks stylish in silver and the shiny bands are pretty cool. The attachment allows you to plug it into a headphone port. This is a great way to avoid losing the stylus. So overall, this is a great all round stylus for a great price point.

Snugg® iPad 2 / 3 / 4 Case - Silicone Case with Lifetime Guarantee (Black) for Apple iPad iPad 2 / 3 / 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Lacking protection, 23 Jun. 2012
This is a really good skin, the squares have a really nice feel and make it easy to hold. It doesn't really protect the iPad very well though. Although the thicker edge is does provide some protection I definitely would not feel comfortable dropping my iPad in this case. Aside from that it is a nice lightweight case. It doesn't protect the front but it does have a lay on table design which is welcome. Overall, it's a good case but it's lacking protection.

Snugg iPad 2 Leather Case in 'Distressed' Brown Flip Stand Cover with Elastic Hand Strap and Premium Nubuck Fibre Interior Automatically Wakes and Puts the Apple iPad 2 to Sleep
Offered by TheSnugg

3.0 out of 5 stars Great features but quality is a concern, 23 Jun. 2012
This case really does have some neat features and I would definitively advise this over snugg's other leather iPad case. It has the sleep wake function which works well and it has a place for your stylus. So feature wise this is a awesome case. However, this case is let down by quality. It just feels cheap and the leather isn't actually real. Some of the case is nice quality. The stand modes work really well, keyboard mode and video viewing mode are great. So overall I could not recommend this case because of the poor build quality.

Snugg Tablet/Laptop Adjustable stand - Suitable for iPad, Galaxy Tab, Kindle and most laptops and other Tablets

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 24 May 2012
Length:: 2:59 Mins

Very poor quality but it is quite functional.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2012 3:16 PM BST

Snugg iPad 3 & 4 Case - Smart Cover with Flip Stand & Lifetime Guarantee (Black Leather) for Apple iPad 3 and 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Great! But has some falls., 24 May 2012
Length:: 5:26 Mins

Watch the video to find out what I think about the Snugg leather iPad 3 case.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2012 3:07 PM BST