Profile for Konstantinos Manthos > Reviews

Content by Konstantinos M...

Konstantinos Manthos

Kryptonite Bike Lock & Flex Cable
Kryptonite Bike Lock & Flex Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent Lock, 15 Oct 2013
Bought this for my bike, after checking out videos on how someone can steal your bike. Bottom line is, if somebody wants to steal your bike, they can, no matter how many locks you've put on it. However, I've used this a few times and I still have my bike, so happy days :-)

Official T Shirt BIG BANG THEORY Red BAZINGA Sheldon M
Official T Shirt BIG BANG THEORY Red BAZINGA Sheldon M
Offered by ripleys clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Bazinga!, 15 Oct 2013
Ok, it's a bit cheesy and childish but the t-shirt is quite nice actually! Bought it for Pride (was out of theme, but oh well) and it fit very nicely, the colour is a nice, bright red and quality wise, it still looks the same(ish) after a few washes :-)

Ketostix Reagent Strips Ketone - 50 strips
Ketostix Reagent Strips Ketone - 50 strips
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 15 Oct 2013
Went on a low carb diet as my weight was getting out of control and had to do something about it.

Using the Ketostix every day to check I was still in the state of ketosis, helped me not give up and even motivated me when I was having those unbearable cravings :-)

One of the best feelings in the world is the first time a strip turns dark purple - you know you're burning some serious fat there!

Sailor Moon Vol. 9
Sailor Moon Vol. 9

5.0 out of 5 stars Sailor Moon :-), 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: Sailor Moon Vol. 9 (Paperback)
It's Sailormoon, you either hate it or love it! I belong to the latter, so thumbs up to Naoko Takeuchi for sharing her amazing world with us. Moonie for life :-)

Sailor Moon Vol. 8 (Sailor Moon (Kodansha))
Sailor Moon Vol. 8 (Sailor Moon (Kodansha))

5.0 out of 5 stars Sailor Moon :-), 15 Oct 2013

Sailor Moon Vol. 7 (Sailor Moon (Kodansha))
Sailor Moon Vol. 7 (Sailor Moon (Kodansha))

5.0 out of 5 stars Sailor Moon :-), 15 Oct 2013

Sailor Moon Vol. 6 (Sailor Moon (Kodansha))
Sailor Moon Vol. 6 (Sailor Moon (Kodansha))

Sailor Moon Vol. 11
Sailor Moon Vol. 11

5.0 out of 5 stars Sailor Moon :-), 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: Sailor Moon Vol. 11 (Paperback)

Sailor Moon Vol. 10
Sailor Moon Vol. 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Sailor Moon :-), 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: Sailor Moon Vol. 10 (Paperback)

The Fast Diet: The Secret of Intermittent Fasting - Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, Live Longer
by Dr Michael Mosley

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting..!, 15 Oct 2013
Found the fasting days to be quite hard, so you'll need lots of willpower if you are to go through with it. Having said it, it does work and there are the always useful recipes to back you up. I've made a few alterations but all in all, the recipes are easy to follow and you don't need to buy loads of things.