Profile for celticangel > Reviews

Content by celticangel

celticangel

Handwriting Practice: Age 5-7 (Collins Easy Learning Age 5-7)
Handwriting Practice: Age 5-7 (Collins Easy Learning Age 5-7)
by Collins Easy Learning

5.0 out of 5 stars great little book, 27 Jun 2014
Bought this for my grandaughter who was more interested in it than all the other bits and pieces I sent to her. Daddy has been co-opted into sitting and practicing his handwriting as well. Lovely little book, very clear and easy to understand. Good value for money.

Milestone Camping Single Flocked Airbed - Blue
Milestone Camping Single Flocked Airbed - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 4 Jun 2014
Remained inflated for an enitre week with my 5 year old grandaughter sleeping soundly on it. Sheets stayed put thanks to the flocked surface. Inflated (with a foot pump) and deflated well and I even managed to get it folded and back in it's original box for storage. A very good buy for the price.

Steel Portable Fire Bowl BBQ Firepit With Folding Legs 56cm W x 39cm H
Steel Portable Fire Bowl BBQ Firepit With Folding Legs 56cm W x 39cm H
Offered by Oxford Barbecues

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 4 Jun 2014
This was a great buy. I was looking for something inexpensive to toast marshmallows over with the kids. Arrived well packed and was easy to put together. Sturdy enough to feel safe but does sit low to the ground so may not be safe with small children. I can't comment on longevity as I have packed it up in its very useful bag to store flat until the kids visit again.

Blackout Thermal Ivory Lining, Linings, Fabric Per Metre, By Rejuvopedic ®
Blackout Thermal Ivory Lining, Linings, Fabric Per Metre, By Rejuvopedic ®
Offered by The Linen Depot

5.0 out of 5 stars better than expected, 4 Jun 2014
bought this fabric to make blinds for the conservatory. Lovely fabric without that overly rubbery feel you can get with some blackout/thermal lining. Fabric did not fray which made sewing hems very easy.Very good value for money

Telescopic Extendable Shower Curtain Rail / Rod Silver 140cm to 260cm
Telescopic Extendable Shower Curtain Rail / Rod Silver 140cm to 260cm
Offered by Red Dot Products Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed, 29 Nov 2013
I needed a shower curtain rail that didn't need screwing into tiling and I needed it fast and that was exactly what I got. Great product that stays put without screws and super quick service.

Teeny Tiny Gardening
Teeny Tiny Gardening
by Emma Hardy

5.0 out of 5 stars I am going to order a second one, 23 May 2013
This review is from: Teeny Tiny Gardening (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my mother who loves gardening and is unable to get out in the garden following a serious illness. It is an inspirational book full of simple, achievable and beautiful projects. The materials used are available from good garden centres and second hand or charity shops so all the projects can be tried, most of them for little financial outlay on materials or tools. The instructions are clear and the pictures make the book a pleasure to browse through. The little egg shell garden on the cover is so easy and looks fantastic (my local egg supplier gave me lots of blue eggs - really pretty). Mum is now creating beautiful gardens on a smaller scale. I have just ordered a second book to keep for myself! Looking forward to making the kids edible garden with my grandaughter

Teach Yourself To Meditate: Over 20 simple exercises for peace, health & clarity of mind: Over 20 Exercises for Peace, Health and Clarity of Mind
by Eric Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars Readable and informative, 4 July 2011
Excellent book. Well written down to earth approach. Starts with spot meditation and then progresses to longer exercises. Meditation, like any other skill has to be learned and this book guides you through the process and makes not getting it right first time OK.

Braun automatic coffee maker Aromaster KF 47 plus - Black
Braun automatic coffee maker Aromaster KF 47 plus - Black
Offered by sotel-germany

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Feb 2011
After much research my husband chose this coffee maker - and he wasn't wrong. Really good coffee that keeps really hot without burning. Last cup is as good as the first. Only problem is that it comes with a continental plug and the wrong adaptor. I have a proper adaptor so didn't both contacting the company for the right one.