Profile for Guy > Reviews

Content by Guy

Guy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Slamm Mischief BLIZZARD Stunt Scooter + FREE FINGER SCOOTER! + SCOOT MAG!
Slamm Mischief BLIZZARD Stunt Scooter + FREE FINGER SCOOTER! + SCOOT MAG!

5.0 out of 5 stars Young person proof, 9 July 2014
This was a present for my son and he loves it. Yes it costs more than some scooters, although not stupidly more, but it is so much better made. It feels so solid, has withstood everything an 11-year old can throw at it, and still comes back for more.

Timex Sport Marathon Fullsize Quartz Watch with LCD Dial Digital Display and Black Resin Strap T5K4214E
Offered by Your Ideal Gift

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch for a referee, 9 July 2014
Very easy to use watch. I need something quick and easy to use when refereeing so that I can keep track of time played, time remaining, and pause for injuries. This watch does all of the above easily without fiddling. There is also a good 10 second audible countdown which I find very useful when getting near to the end of matches.

TOOL-GENIUS® WATERPROOF GARDEN PATIO SWING 3 SEATER SWINGING HAMMOCK PROTECTIVE COVER CHAIR
Offered by BARGAINS-GALORE

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but no better, 9 July 2014
It is made of a middling quality plastic that has so far stayed in one piece. However the eyelets for the ties have all fallen out, and then ripped.

Puma Cat Sock Stopper Stocking Tie - 1 x Pair (Black)
Puma Cat Sock Stopper Stocking Tie - 1 x Pair (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars No more slipped socks, 9 July 2014
They might look silly but they do work. I referee rugby at the weekend and need to keep my socks held up. These little beauties work well.

Kooga Rugby Men's Contrast T-Shirt - Navy/Red/White, X-Large
Kooga Rugby Men's Contrast T-Shirt - Navy/Red/White, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 9 July 2014
Good quality material t-shirt which has been worn for rugby many times, washed repeatedly, and still looks good today.

Merrell Mens Mimic Stretch Dark Earth/Crimson Hiking Shoes J098310 10 UK, 44 EU
Merrell Mens Mimic Stretch Dark Earth/Crimson Hiking Shoes J098310 10 UK, 44 EU

2.0 out of 5 stars Ugly as sin, 9 July 2014
These shoes look better in pictures than in reality. They fit well, have good grips, and like all merrell shoes are well made. The problem is that they are horrible to look at, described by my family as something my grandad would wear. A mistake I will not be repeating.

Adidas Samba Super Suede Leather Indoor Soccer Shoe - Navy Suede/White - UK 10
Adidas Samba Super Suede Leather Indoor Soccer Shoe - Navy Suede/White - UK 10
Offered by Wynsors World of Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic, 9 July 2014
Great shoes which my wife now tells me are coming back into fashion - retro style apparently. I just remembered growing up with these shoes, that they are virtually indestructible, and thought they were just what I wanted. Very comfortable with moulded inners. A happy customer.

Meet The Eels : Essential Eels Vol. 1 1996-2006
Meet The Eels : Essential Eels Vol. 1 1996-2006

5.0 out of 5 stars Good compilation, 9 July 2014
I am a self-confessed Eels fan, and have all their albums, but wanted something condensed for travelling in the car. This album has a lot of my favourite Ells tracks and would also be an easy way for a newcomer to get into the band.

MENS WAX COTTON STOCKMAN LONG CAPE COAT JACKET WATERPROOF BRANDED Fishing Riding Sizes Small to XXL (XL, Olive Green)
Offered by WWK

4.0 out of 5 stars A Long Coat, 9 July 2014
I spend regular evenings watching my son playing rugby and invariably it rains. I wanted something waterproof, long enough to keep my legs dry too, and this coat fits the bill. It fits well, has space for additional layers underneath, and also has ties to stop the wind cutting through you. A good coat.

Merrell Kinsel Sandals Brown 10
Merrell Kinsel Sandals Brown 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable and Well Made, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Merrell Kinsel Sandals (Apparel)
I have owned these shoes for a few months now and love them. Like all Merrell shoes I have ever owned they are well made, my wife thought they were quite stylish, and they are just very comortable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4